ᴛᴇɴ

"ɪ ᴡᴀs ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ɢᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ sᴛᴜꜰꜰ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ꜰᴇᴇʟ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜɪs ɪs ʜᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʀᴇᴀᴛ ᴍᴇ?"

ʙᴏʟᴅ - ᴋᴏʀᴇᴀɴ
ɴᴏʀᴍᴀʟ - ᴇɴɢʟɪsʜ

"Well, this escalated!" Kitty's eyes widened as more people walked in

"Well, this escalated!" Kitty's eyes widened as more people walked in. Min ho hummed.

"Wow. People are calling Ching-gu-seok." Q said walking up to Min ho and Kitty, with Florian and Leeseo by his side.

"What?" Kitty questioned.

"It's a pun on chingu, which means 'friend,' and Chuseok. You started a new tradition." Florian answered.

"Aw." Kitty smiled but her it quickly dropped "Oh, no. No, no, why is Professor Lee here?" Everyone looked towards the entrance.

Leeseo remained quiet looking at Min ho's shoes, for no reason.

"Because he's sad and alone." Min ho said walking away, winking at Leeseo as she finally looked up with a laugh.

"He hates me. And it's mutual!" Kitty exclaimed.

"Don't worry. It's not like you have to sit next to him." Leeseo spoke up, sitting down.

"Min ho. Hey" Madison said walking up to Min ho who was setting more food on the table.

Min ho let out a sigh of annoyance, while closing his eyes so she couldn't see his eye roll

"Hello, Madison." He greeted.

"I wasn't expecting to be you here. Oh, my god. You cooked." Madison smiled.

"Yes,"  Min ho said glancing at his girlfriend who was sitting with her cheeks puffed out with nothing to do
"Anyways." Min ho sucks in his lips walking away.

"Hey, pretty lady." Min ho greeted, kneeling down next to Leeseo, wrapping his arm around her shoulder, pulling her to closer to his body.

"Hi." That was all Leeseo replied with. It made Min ho concerned. I mean, he knew she wasn't talkative at events like this but it was still unusual that she greeted him so..

dryly.

"What's wrong?" Min ho asked rubbing his hand up and down her arm for comfort.

"Nothing, i'm just tired." She replied.
Min ho opened his mouth to reply but was cut off.

"I think Min ho wanted to sit with Professor Lee" Kitty announces making Min ho stand up with a confused look.

"I need you to sit with Lee!" Kitty whispers when she pulls Min ho away.

"That sounds like a you problem." Min ho replied.

"Minho," Madison intervenes "Where are you sitting?"