sɪx

ʙᴏʟᴅ - ᴋᴏʀᴇᴀɴ
ɴᴏʀᴍᴀʟ - ᴇɴɢʟɪsʜ

"You guys are making great time! Let's keep up the pace, people

"You guys are making great time! Let's keep up the pace, people." Q says jogging backwards.

"AAHH. Worms, worms, worms!!" Yuri squeals.

"We're in nature. Embrace it."

"Is it on me? I thought the worm followed me!Where is it?" Yuri exclaims. Kitty takes the opportunity to talk to Dae.

Leeseo leaves Min hos side and walks up to Yuri.

"You have one right here." She flicks it off of Yuri's shoulder.

"Ewww!! Is there anymore!?" Yuri squints her eyes shut.

"You're good." Leeseo smiles patting Yuri's shoulder. Yuri checks herself one more time just to make sure.
Leeseo and Yuri were close friends, but they didn't hang out much.

Leeseo looks up and sees Min ho waiting for her patiently, smiling as she walks over to him.

"Hey, almost birthday girl." Min ho puts his arm around the girls shoulders, walking side by side. She glared up at him, as her head barely reaches above his shoulders.

"What!? Aren't you excited?!" He puts his hand on both of her shoulders, now walking behind her, and shakes her gently.

She shakes her head.

Min ho stops walking, causing Leeseo to stop as well. Leeseo looks forward and see's Dae holding Kitty keeping her from falling on the ground.

Yuri walks over clearing her throat. Kitty and Dae Pulla apart.

"Are you good?" Q walks over.

"I'm good." Kitty nods.

"Are you sure?" Q asks "Cause, in the Outdoors Club, the only thing we take more seriously than cardiovascular endurance is safety!"

"Aw, don't worry, Kitty. It wasn't as bad as when you fell into the cupcakes." Yuri cocks her head to the side. Walking forward.

"Hm, Im more worried about you and those worms." Kitty walks next to Yuri. Everyone still behind them.

Min ho changes his position and rests his forearms on Leeseo's shoulders and puts his chin on top of her head.

"They were very big." Yuri retaliates.

"Sure they were."

"At least i know how to watch where i'm going."
Yuri and Kitty ahead of the group, causing the group to follow behind.

Min ho takes his arms off Leeseo's shoulders, walking beside her. All of a sudden Kitty takes off up the trail.

"Um, just make sure you stick together!" Q calls out.