Pirate part 1 (idea)

In this AU, There is group of people who work in the tavern, Wilbur, Sam, Hannah rose, And Fundy who all wear:

But White and a lot more Simpler, Like it's just the dress is fully white with all the Ruffles corset and talk but there's No details and stuff and they wear a simple pearl necklace And a pair of Heal boots And They serve a tavern

they'll have different nicknames. Wilbur's nickname is siren Because he has a very beautiful voice and he is known to sit by the rocks and just watch the beach not watch the boats. watch the waves all day With his feet In the water and he is always sining some type of low melody.

Sam's nickname is Red stone Because hes known for all the electrical stuff and hes also known for always having some type of red Stone In his pocket and hes also known for helping people with like red Stone things. But some people call him Warden Because He has That vibe and hes Is "body guard" Of the Taver He also has like a mother a type of vibe to him Because He does have 3 kids who are pirates.

Hannah roses Nickname Is Rose Because he always has some type Flower with her and she She mostly has roses with her but if people are having a bad day or just want to  she'll always give them a Rose And she's also known as a gardener.

Fudys's nickname is Fox or foxy because He has Fox like features and he also has beautiful bright Ginger hair. Another reason this is his nickname is because hes very sneaky And Stealthy and he definitely uses this to his To his advantage And he can also jump very high when hes working at the tavern hes usually seen with either Hannah or Wilbur.