Purple x Pink: Partners Till' The End (Request)

FLUFF
(This chapter is based on Among Us Alternative: Part 5)

...

Purple and Pink found themselves stuck in space, their only ground is just on a broken refrigerator, and they're miles away from the Skeld Ship.

Purple, who is mostly calm and tries to think of a situation, curses under his breath and collapsed to the ground- having his hands up on his eyes, his breath hitched dejectedly.

Pink looks at Purple, with a confused and worried all cover up their face. They knew that Purple need so much time to figure out how to get back to the ship before they could lose anymore oxygen. Pink gets on their knees and slowly crawl their way towards Purple, carefully placing his hand on Purple's shoulder.

"Hey... It's gonna be okay, all right?" Pink's voice is filled with care and love for Purple- as they gently wrap their arms around Purple, giving him a hug.

Purple's eyes widen as he slowly lifts down his hands in shock, while catching his breath. He looks over at Pink, as Pink slightly leans his head against his shoulder, while hugging him close. Purple have always overlook at Pink- They always eat during missions, never takes anything seriously and would complain often, but because of Pink's sudden affection-

Purple's eyes soften He starts to realize that... Maybe, Pink does deeply care for the situation they're on, and... For him as well, their touch is genuine affectionate. It gives Purple a fading in blush across hi face, as he slowly starts to embrace Pinks touch.

Pink leans their head more onto Purple's shoulder, and starts to smile slowly that- "he's finally opening up!" Pink happily thought.

They embraced each other for awhile for the sake of Purple's almost breakdown, but when he starts to calm down. He wants to feel every moment of Pink, even if it means holding their hand out for them, for just one last hug..

Purple gently pushes Pink away, and his hand is up onto his mouth, coughs fakely because of his "embarrassment." He didn't understand why he would think of that- as his cheeks turns red, baffled by his own fantasies.

"I-I'm sorry. I was supposed to think of a plan." He murmurs, hand away from his mouth and starts to rub his arm awkwardly blushing in embarrassment.

Pink was suprised at first because Purple pushed him away- but then chuckles, as they probably might have forgotten that he doesn't like sudden physical touch.

"It's okay!" Pink smiles, carefully pats him on the back.
"Take your time, I'm sure we can still try to live here!" He smiles with his sharpened teeth- which Purple just chuckles softly, who still have red cheeks, it makes him happy and awkward around Pink. Maybe despite the circumstances, he's glad that Pink is his first partner and last partner.

Anybody can't and won't change Pink's position.

Because Pink means a lot to Purple.
More than just a friend.

He wishes he could kiss them, but he doesn't wanna scare them away, afraid that their friendship will fail- not knowing Pink also thought the same thing as and felt the same thing as well.

They gaze upon each other, blush forms on Pink's face and they start to sweat nervously- letting go of Purple's back and they start to rub against their neck.

"S-So.. How do we get out of here?" Pink looks back at Purple.
Purple looks at them in confusion and sadness at first- but feelings eventually wore off as his brows furrowed, thinking that Pink got uncomfortable but knows that they both need to do something.

"Right." He sighs sadly, before explaining the plan.

Pink carefully listens, and nods their head to important details that Purple offers them to take part in.

"You ready to jump in to the adventure?" Purple asked.
"I'm always ready." They grin and reaches their hand out for Purple to grab on.

Purple's eyes widen, having small sparkles in hope.

"How about you?" Pink asks back, still reaching their hand out for him, with a cheeky grin.

Purple chuckles, and it's all coming back to him- feeling hot on his face and uneasy feelings again, but he knows that he fully trusts Pink that could actually partake in the plan.

Purple slides his hand onto Pink's Palms, Pink feels his hands- they're rough and coarse, and Pink carefully places his other hand above Purple's hand.

Purple feels his face reddened more-
"I'm... I'm ready too." He murmurs, feeling Pink's smooth hands, it gives him nervousness- as cold breath comes out from his mouth because of the cold atmosphere in space.

Pink chuckles in delight, blush forming back onto his face, as they're now holding Purple's hand in both hands.

...

Special chapter for
ialwayscryinmysleep!!

Hii! This may not be the best fluff- as it's really slow burn, and more likely "friends to lovers" type I'm trying to work on!! Sadly this is just one-shot, so just fantasize what happens next :'D

Hope you enjoy the actual first chapter!!💞