Lime x Yellow: Starting A Family (Request)

(An AU where Yellow and Lime are partners!!)

...

Yellow and Lime's hands, intertwined with each other.
Exchanging laughs, and pressing their foreheads against each other. They both feel ecstatic from each other, which Yellow thinks of herself further- I might want to tell him now.

Yellow sighs softly, while pressing her forehead against his. Lime's gazes at yellow curiously, why is she sighing for? Yellow gently lets go out of Lime's touch, and shifts herself comfortably to sit down on the couch, looking nervous.

Lime- now growing concern, thinking he made her uncomfortable with their touch. He opens his mouth to say-
"Is everything okay? Did I make you uncomfortable?" He asks worriedly, looking directly at Yellow's soft sad expression.

Yellow opens her mouth hesitantly but failed to say it, as she just lift her hand up to cover her mouth in shame. Lime is concerned and curious what Yellow is gonna say- Lime's gaze hardened in worried, but shakes his head as he starts to slowly moves himself closer to Yellow with a worried face.

Yellow shifts his vision at Lime, and Lime gently places his hand on Yellow's hand, lifting it down on his lap. Yellow's eyes widen a bit, but she bites her lip nervously.

"Yellow, please tell me." Lime pleads Yellow, hands carefully intertwines with hers. Yellow's gaze soften and exhales sharply. She puts her hand against her cheek.

"I.. I have a son." She said.
"...And?" Lime chuckles in confusion.

Yellow is taken back at first- but breathes in again.
"I.. He-... He needs a father."
"And I thought.. You should play the role as a father."
Yellow shakily said, thinking Lime would reject the offer, but it was the opposite. Lime's eyes lit up, with stars in his eyes, and blush forms across his cheeks.

"Y-You want me to be the dad?" He stutters happily, as held Yellow's hand close to his chest. A big smile forms across his face. Yellow looks at Lime in awe.

"This is great! I always want to start a family with you! Why you didn't tell me this sooner?" He blurted out with a chuckle at the end, as he pulls Yellow in a tight hug.

Yellow's widen eyes, closes, and she giggles.
"I just thought you don't want to." she said, while wrapping her arms around his neck. "What? I thought you knew me better!" He slightly pulls her away from the hug, as they're gazing at each other lovingly.

"Yellow, dear. No matter who or what you are, you showed me how to love you like you deserve it." He presses his forehead against hers, smiling happily.

Yellow's eyes turns ripples because of tears in joy. She presses her forehead against his. "Oh Lime.. I love you too." She murmurs, which Lime giggles. Lime puts his hands on Yellow's head, and carefully pulls her into a passionate kiss, eyes close.

Yellow's eyes widen in suprise, but closes her eyes as well.
Yellow blushes awkwardly from the wild experience, but right now, it's an accepting moment between these two.

Lime can't wait to meet Glitchy.
He'll be the best father.

And Yellow knows that.

...
Requested by:
@O0o_Lavender_o0O!!

And My type of fluff today is just confrontation, until it turns into a better conversation lol.

Hope you like the chapter!!