Wild Night 🌃

[ Alcohol is involved. ]
You've been warned.

This is just an AU where The Polus Team and The Skeld Team are having a party! What could go wrong aside from two impostors and one parasite roaming around?
-------------------------------------

The Polus Team welcomes The Skeld Team in open arms and greets them formally, The Skeld Team are thrilled to be around with them- especially The Captain of the Skeld, Green.

"My man!" She runs towards to Brown and fistbumps- happily seeing him. Brown does the same, and grins. "Hey!" He chuckles, which leads to them to embrace each other. "I haven't contact you in a while!" Brown hugs tightly, still chuckling. "We're both busy.. That's not your fault." Green replied.

The two laugh, pulling away from each other, as Green quickly presents her crew. "I introduce you to- Purple, Black, Cyan, Blue, Yellow and his child, Red, White, Lime and Pink!" And the rest of the crew announce "Hello!" While others wave shyly. "Ahh.. Come in! Come in! Orange all made you a feast!" Brown swiftly gestures them towards the door before Pink shouts; "A feast?? I'm going in!!" Who's bursting in excitement as she starts to run inside of the building once the automatic doors open for them.

The Skeld Team all sigh tiredly, especially Purple who rolls their eyes. "Classic Pink." He snickers, his hand rests on his cheek, admires how Pink is so hungry all the time.
...
To the crew's surprise, especially Pink; it's like a buffet, in space. The aroma they smell- the sweetness mixed with savory, gives a whole new world of sensationality.

"Dig in everyone! Dinner party is for everyone!" Orange, the chef declares.

Pink couldn't help but to squeal happily, her hands clasped against the other. "Oh em gee! Thank you! Thank you!" She rushes over to sit down on her chair and starts picking her food to settle with- eventually, everyone sits down, to also eat and have a lovely conversation with one and the other- even sending regards to the Chef, which puts Orange on a huge smile across their face. Slowly but surely, they all have a great time with each other.

"As you already knew Orange, I like to also introduce you to others as well- Fortegreen, The Engineer, Tan The Medic, and Olive The Scientist." Brown happily declares and presents his crew, which all the Skeld Team ( except Pink who's busy eating what's on the table lol ) who quickly glances over them, what they first see is Fortegreen waving at them with a goofy lop-sided smile, while his other hand is on his hip proudly and the other two are seemingly close- Tan's hand intertwines with Olive's, while the two waves and smiles at them. As they look friendly to approach by, Olive has an unsettling nature around them unlike Tan, like they genuinely could tell that the guy is.. Something off within them.

Their facial expressions look twisted between gentle but yet malicious and even the way he gazes upon them- made them uncomfortable. This makes Purple suspicious of Olive.

However, despite they're all feeling uncomfortable by how disturbing Olive is- it catches their eye that Tan turns around and lifts his hand up, just so she could gentle caresses his palm with her thumb. Tan is reassuring Olive, that all is well and gonna be okay- his twisted gentle and malicious face, soften into caring and lovingly face. Their eyes dilating, and only a breath comes out of their mouth, carefully placing his hand on top of Tan's- his cheeks flushed. So does Tan's, it's stare upon Tan, adoring her.

"Oh, they're actually close with each other." All eyes are on Brown, especially The Skeld Team after they stare at Tan and Olive. "Really?" Yellow wonderered with a tint of curiosity sparks in their eyes. "Tell us more!" Cyan added.