Acknowledgements

First and foremost, I would like to thank my beloved family. They inspired me to keep writing even when I had no clue what to write. The teasing made me want to keep writing.

Second, I would like to thank my siblings. They may not know it but most of the characters are based on them in some way.

I would also like to thank my God. Without Him, I wouldn't be able to write. Thank you mentors at church and in social settings for helping me with inspiration and pushing forward. You have definitely pushed me out of my comfort zone.

Thank you Abbee Thompson. You are an amazing inspiration. Never give up on your dreams. I know they are just as big (possibly bigger) than my own.

Thank you peers for dealing with my constant rants and talks about the stories that came together to create this great big story. As for my other friends, don't let your dreams die or dwindle. You are going to go to great places.

Thank you teachers. Without you I may not be able to say I finished writing a novel and am proud. Thank you Jazmyne Mekaeil, you always listened to my rants about how something is making me want to pull my hair out and you gave me book recommendations for what to read after each novel I read while writing. Without that I wouldn't have inspiration.

Thank you Chase Robinson. You served as the greatest inspiration for this novel. I still blame you for all of it, though. Yet, I'm still grateful. Thank you music artists. Without your songs my brain would not have functioned long enough to finish this.

Lastly, thank you reader. You have stuck with me to the end of it and for that I am grateful. I hope my novel fulfilled your highest expectations.