2

It had been about a week since the date with Yeonjun, Beomgyu thought it went pretty well, Yeonjun was super fucking hot and sweet, as well as rich what more could he want? Besides that and him having to work overtime the past few nights nothing really happened. Him and yeonjun had been texting back and fourth all week as well, Beomgyu really liked the guy and how it seems Yeonjun really liked him too. Its Saturday morning and Beomgyu is in his bathroom brushing his teeth, his phone buzzed. After he did his mouth wash and flossed he checked and was it was Yeonjun.

Yeonjun <3

- free later sweetheart?, i was thinking we could have dinner at my place :)

                                                                                                       Yeah sure that would be nice <3-

-ill pick you up at 7 okay Beoms?

                                                                                                                                                   mhm!-

Even the way that man texted was attractive. After a very painfully slow day Beomgyu was getting ready to hang out with Yeonjun again. This time he really didn't worry about what to wear so he just threw on a sweater that was a couple size bigger than his size and some tan comfy pants paired with some converse. His phone buzzed

Yeonjun <3

- hey doll im here <3

                                                                                                                 ill be out in a second-

He slipped his phone into his back pocket prior to locking his apartment door and feeding Muffin for the night. The boy walked down the stair case before retching ground level and seeing Yeonjun in his car. The older gave a sweet smile before opening the door for the other. "hey pretty boy" Yeonjun winked at Beomgyu in a playful manor, in return Beomgyu kissed his cheek "i missed you" Beomgyu smiled. Yeonjun placed his finger under Beomgyu's chin and lightly kissed his lips. "me too" the older boy laughed. Car ride was mostly a comfortable silence with the two boys holding hands with the radio playing not to loudly in the background. it was about a 10 minuet drive to Yeonjun's apartment. Beomgyu was in awe, Yeonjun lived in the really nice rich apartments. Yeonjun parked and got out of the car to open the to for Beomgyu "after you, Princess"

"oh shut your mouth Yeonjun" Beomgyu rolled his eyes.

When the two boys got to Yeonjun's apartment, Yeonjun threw on an apron and started to cook dinner, he was making just some fancy ramen to impress Beomgyu, and it worked. "do you need any help?" Beomgyu took a seat to the kitchen bar to watch Yeonjun do his magic. "I got it honey, I'm spoiling you tonight" Yeonjun smiled at the other before continuing to cook dinner for the two.  "Are you sure? i don't mind helping" Beomgyu asked again. The taller boy leaned over the kitchen bar and kissed Beomgyu. "all i need you to do is to sit there and look pretty for me, mkay darling?" Yeonjun whispered in the boys ear before pecking him on the lips and walking away to continue cooking.

After the two boys ate dinner Yeonjun made some strawberry ice cream for Beomgyu, and of course he couldn'e hog it all to himself so he split it with the other. The shorter boy offered to do the dishes and yet again he was turned down, Yeonjun said he would get them in the morning. Yeonjun was drinking a small glass of whine as the two boys stood talking in the kitchen abot work and other boring life stuff, Yeonjun didn't have a job but soon he would be inheareting his fathers company for it was passed down from generation. Yeonjun could tell Beomgyu wasn't after his money, and he really likes him. To Yeonjun, Beomgyu was as perfect as they come. 

-smut warning lovelys <3-

"your so perfect Beoms," Yeonjun put his arm around Beomgyu's waist pulling him closer before placing his finger under the boys chin to look in awe at his face. "your so fucking pretty" Yeonjun kissed the boy , pulling away before Beomgyu could kiss back. Beomgyu gently wrapped his arms around yeonjuns neck and kissed him back, more passionate. Yeonjun broke the kiss, "jump" he said, and so beomgyu did. He wrapped Beomgyu's leggs around his waist and placed the smaller boy on the counter, continuing their makeout session. Beomgyu played with Yeonjun's hair and god did Yeonjun love it. The elder groaned as he depend the kiss going straight to Beomgyu's dick. He started grinding on the taller as he continued to play with his hair. Yeonjun griped beomgyu's thighs, his hands roaming all over Beomgyu's body and eventually up his sweater. The younger boy whimpered as Yeonjun cold hands came in contact with Beomgu's bear skin. "is this alright with you baby?", Yeonjun asked, in return Beomgyu nodded. "i need words doll" yeonjun responded. "yeah- yes" Beomgyu panted.

Yeonjun once again lifted the smaller boy up, this time bringing him to his bedroom. Beomgyu whimpered as Yeonjun  placed beomgyu on his bed closing the door behind them. Yeonjun took of the other sweater and atacking his neck with kissed, leaving behind love bites. Moving down to the boys collar bone, he gently kissed the boys bear soft skin. Beomgyu's breath was shaky, moans and whimpers slipping out of his mouth, he took a hand and covered his mouth only to be greeted with yeonjun's hand. "uh uh i wan't to hear those pretty little noises, mkay?" he pinched the nipple of the boy under him before going to suck on it. All the lewd noises coming from the other boy went straight to yeonjun's dick.

Beomgyu started to snake his hands up the other's shirt, Yeonjun stoped to take his shirt of, revealing his bear chest. "top or bottom princess?" yeonjun smirked. "Is that even a question? ah-AH- you asshole i was talking to you!" Yeonjun had taken off Beomgyu's pants and started to massage the boys thighs. "just thought i'd check doll" The boy laughed as he placed a kiss on the others forhead. he spread the boys thighs apart as he made his way down further kissing Beomgyu's flat stomach, palming his buldge yeonjun started to kiss and bite the other boy's milky thighs, Beomgyu was sensitive there, and Yeonjun sure did enjoy it.

"what position?" Beomgyu asked, "mmm i wanna see your pretty face, is like this okay baby?" Yeonjun hiked up Beomgyu's legs to rest on his shoulder. "yes thats fine" Beomgyu whimpered. Yeonjun after concent, he took beomgyu's boxers off, he watched as his dick rised to stand proud. "you so cute baby," he kissed the tip. he took the lube he set aside and opened the lid poring the lube over his fingers before placing his index finger inside Beomgyu's hole. "fuck-" the boy whimpered as he tightened his grip on the bed sheets.eventually Yeonjun added a seconed, then a third, untill he thought Beoms was ready. he slid his fingers out, and lined up his cock with Beomgyu's tight hole, "are you ready darling?"

Soon moans, skin slapping, and bed creaking. The smell of sex haevy. Beomgyu was the first to cum, after a couple more thrusts yeonjun came inside the condem he wore. He pulled out throwing away the used condem and cleaned off Beomgyu, the boy was tired and bearly awake, "wan't to sleep over honey?, i can't let you go home like this" Yeonjun asked. "yes please.." the other yawned. minuets later he fell asleep. Yeonjun dressed him, putting him one of his large t-shirts and put the boys boxers back on, he too got dressed as well. He slid back into bed, pulling beomgyu close to rest on his chest, then fell asleep as well.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

im srry if the smut was cringe, i tried lol

thanks for reading lovelys <3333

word count :1286