3

Beomgyu woke up to Yeonjun's empty bed, he had sat up and just sat in silence for a while. He wasn't think of anything in perticular just staring off and zoning out. Once he decided to finally get up and walked out of the other boys room, he'd soon realize that theese where not his clothes but the thought Yeonjun was cute for worrying about him. The older male was in the kitchen making what seemed to be waffles, Without yeonjun noticing Beomgyu had sneaked around to hug him from his backside. "good morning princess" Yeonjun snickered at the cute boy behind him.

"morningg-"

"did you sleep well sweetheart?"

"mhmm"

"are you sore any? are you feeling alright?"

"im a little sore but thats okay....your so nice junn"

Yeonjun led the boy to the kitchen table where he was greeted with a plate of waffles and a cup of ice coffe, just how he liked it. He could tell yeonjun was paying attention to every little detail the other said about himself, what he likes, his work  life, his home life, it made Beomgyu feel loved and apretiated how yeonjun actually cared. Beomgyu almost ate his whole plate, but he got full quickly and felt bad for not eating it all. He glanced at yeonjun a couple times but didn't know what to say. "did you have fun, last night?" yeonjun laughed trying to start a conversation. Beomgyu's face heated as what occured last night played in his memorys, he simply nodded. Yeonjun took him and Beomgyu's plates to the kitchen and started to wash the small amout of dishes in the skink. "your very vocal, you know that?"

"oh- im sorry"

"no,no, honey its adorable"

The younger boy blushed once again. "i got something for you beoms" yeonjun gave the boy a sweet smile as he finished up the dishes. he washed his hand and pulled out a box what looked like it held jewlery inside. he handed it to beomgyu, the confused boy looked up at the other. "for me?" beomgyu asked. "yes for you baby" Yeonjun kissed the top of beomgyu's head "open it" yeonjun laughed once again on the younger boys cuteness,or what he thought was cute. After some hezitation beomgyu opend the small box. Inside was a little bag, with Vivian Westwood written on it. Beomgyu had told yeonjun that he had always wanted jewlery by Vivian Westwood but could never find the money for it. Beomgyu's eyes widened and turned to look at yeonjun. The taller boy placed a small kiss behind the others ear, Beomgyu opend the bag to see the most pretty peice of jewlery. The exsact necklace he had always wanted.

He gasped and turned to the other once more, "are you sireous?" he asked in excitement

He gasped and turned to the other once more, "are you sireous?" he asked in excitement. "yes, i saw it while i was out yesterday and i thought of you" Yeonjun answered.

"i can't take this, you shouldn't spend that much money on me jun"

"but i wanted to, plus it would look good on youu!"

Yeonjun took the necklace and put it gently around the other's neck, and kissed the boys neck once more."your so perfect Beomgyu"

--------------------------------------------------------------

short chapter <33

SKZ COMEBACK IN 3 DAYS!!