5

-smut warning-

It was Friday night, Beomgyu and Yeonjun are at some fancy restaurant. The two have already eaten Yeonjun was having a glass of wine while he was waiting for the check, about 25 minuets later they where out of there and in Yeonjun's car heading to his house. 

Beomgyu had noticed how flirty Yeonjun had been since he picked him up, he didn't notice till they got in the car that Yeonjun had a boner.

Not only that but Yeonjun was being really touchy. When the who made it to The older's apartment Yeonjun almost immediately slammed Beomgyu against the wall and conected their lips rough, but passionately.

The shorter let out a high pitch moan as the other boy started to roam his body with his hands. "i need you, i need you now" Yeonjun whispered.

Yeonjun started kissing the shorter boys jawline, then following his neck. He left a trail of hickys. Griping the others small waist as he whimpers.

"Bed now." yeonjun grunted as he lifts beomgyu up and threw him over his shoulder, "Yeonjunn" Beomgyu whined. as Yeonjun threw the smaller boy on his bed.

Yeonjun practicly ripped his shirt off, before sliping his hand under beomgyu's, "is this okay baby?" Beomgyu replied with a clear nod.

After yeonjun took the other's shirt off Beomgyu started to undress fully as Yeonjun did to, The smaller boy reached to take off the necklance yeonjun gave him only to be stopped by yeonjun.

"Keep it on, i wan't to fuck you wearing it" yeonjun smirked as beomgyu could feel his face heating up, and his dick growing.

When the two boys where fully undressed yeonjun hovered above beomgyu, beetween the smallers legs. He started leaving slopy wet kisses down Beomgyu's chest.

He started circling one of beomgyu's pink nipples with his thumb as he sucked the other. Beomgyu arches his back, more whines and whimpers slipping though his lips.

"so good baby, let me here those pretty noises" Yeonjun cooed. After leaving marks and lovebites Yeonjun looked at his work. "you look so fucking pretty is nothing but that necklace and my marks on you, fuck"

The older boy grabed a bottle of lube from his nightstand and pored it on three of his fingers, placing one inside Beomgyus hole slowly.

Only sweet loud moans pored out of Beomgyus mouth as Yeonjun put a second finger in, scissoring them to stretch him out. Suddenly Beomgyu let out the loudest moan yet.

"fount it, dose that feel good doll?" He brushed against Beomgyu's prostate to be greeted with more louder moans. Yeonjun slid his fingers out, starting to kiss and lick the younger thighs.

He lined up his length with the others pretty hole "are you ready baby?

"fuck me so hard that i can feel it tomorow"

"alright darling" Yeonjun smirked as he slammed his cock into the smallers hole. Beomgyu gripped the sheets, his bangs sticking to his forhead from the sweat.

"Yeonjun fuck-" skin slaping and bed creeking filled the room along with moaning, "you wanna try something beoms?" yeonjun mannaged to spit out

"su- sure yeah- fuuck-" Yeonjun suddenly slid himself out and lay on his back and Grabbed Beomgyu to strattle him

"ride me Beomgyu"

With that Beomgyu obeyed going down on Yeonjun's dick, the taller boy gripped the other hips and started to move him up and down untill beomgyu could keep a stedy pace himself.

bouncing up and down Beomgyu was phanting, going faster every time he reached the bace of younjuns length. "your so good, so good for me Beomgyu, good boy, so good for me baby" Yeonjun praised

"Ye-Yeonjun hyung" Beomgyu moaned, he felt yeonjuns cock twitch inside him, which ment he was close. "fuck say that again baby" Yeonjun groned

feeling more comfident this time he moaned again "Yeonjun hyung!" The older thrusted deep into the boy one more time before cuming, soon after the other boy came as well.

Beomgyu pulled yeonjun out of him, Yeonjun's cum leaking out of his ass. Yeonjun chuckled. "come here baby"

Beomgyu flopped onto the bed next to yeonjun, the taller pulling him close kissing his forhead. "you did so good for me sweetheart......... wanna take a bath?" yeonjun added

"mhmm"

"god your so precious"

Yeonjun got up and started the bath, Beomgyu following behind him, he took of his necklace and set it on the counter as he waided for the bath to fill. a couple minuets passed and then it wa full with yeonjun already inside.

The smaller boy climed inside as well sitting inbetween Yeonjuns legs resting is back on The others chest. Yeonjun began washing his hair, them beomgyu's.

"tired huh? is that why your so quiet" Yeonjun kissed behind beomgyu's ear then contined to wash him and the other boys bodys.

"jun"

"yes baby?"

"i think im inlove with you"

---------------------------------------------------------------------

NEXT CHAP PROB MONDAYYY

lov u guys !!

787 words