10. THE TIMELESS NIGHT 🌹⚠️

This chapter contains mature content.⚠️

________________________________________________

The haze around Meera's brain broke when Arjun slammed his lips on hers, anger heating her body. She bit his lips, drawing blood and his grip on her loosened.

"Didn't know you were this kinky, biwi", he backed away, wiping the blood on his lips with his thumb, a wicked grin on his face.

Her cheeks flushed with ire, "I am not". He was pleased to see her reaction. It meant that she was no longer in shock, which was the only reason he had kissed her, at least that was what he told himself. "C'mon you don't have to be ashamed of it. I have kinks too", he goaded her.

Meera's ire turned into full blown rage, seeing the ridiculous grin on his face. All her fear, anxiety and terror at today's events channeled into her fury towards him. Her tight held control on herself snapped, she watched in horror as her palm raised of its own accord, intending to slap him. But at the last second, her hand was stopped.

"Let me make one thing clear Meera, our relationship will not be one with violence and cruelty. I know I have spent my whole life surrounded by sadistic people and am one myself but I will not have a relationship filled with violence with my wife.", he said, a dangerous gleam in his eyes as he crowded her against one of the bedposts.

Meera hadn't noticed the distance between them closing until now. She had still been too lost in the rage simmering in her. Now a different kind of heat spread through her body, taking note of his proximity. His gaze caught hers, trapping her eyes from moving. Her breathing shortened and her panties became wet. In a flash she was on him, kissing him with all her might, dragging him down with her on the bed. She felt his cock getting hard.

Arjun broke the kiss. "Meera are you sure?", he asked lookin into her eyes, caressing her hair which had come free from its restricting style.

"Yes, I want you", she whispered her stare fixed on his lips, desperate for them.

----------------------------------------------------------

Arjun lost his control. He took off his sherwani, leaving his pants on for now. He helped her take off her blouse and lehenga, tossing them to a corner of the room. They paused for a second to admire the other.

Meera was now left in her lingerie. She wore a black lacy bra with translucent cloth and a matching bottom. Light reflected off her waist, displaying her curves proudly. She ran her hand down Arjun's shoulders to his abs, stopping at the waist of his pants. With a jerk, she opened its button and commanded, "Off".

Soon, all their clothes had been flung in various directions of the room and they lay completely bare. Arjun on top of Meera. He gave his cock a lazy stroke, precum leaking from it. Meera's eyes widened when he took her hand and showed her how to stroke him. It was As soon as her hand touched his cock, a loud groan left his mouth. She pressed her legs together, feeling herself drip down her thighs.

"Are you wet? I bet you are. Let me check.", he spread her legs wide and brushed her pussy with his fingers. A low moan left Meera's mouth. He slid two fingers into her pussy and starting moving his fingers inside her, pressing his thumb on her clit. Meera's hand stopped stroking his cock, unable to do anything other than moan.

"Yes biwi. You are such a good girl. Come for your husband", he said, sliding a third finger inside her. She felt herself growing wetter, hearing his words. She thrashed as she came closer to her peak and with a shout of her husband's name, she came.

Without waiting for her to recover, Arjun lined his cock up to her entrance. Slowly he pushed inside her, groaning when he felt her tight channel gripping him, welcoming him. "No one has ever touched you like this have they? You are so tight.", he asked.

A moaned no escaped her mouth. "Me neither. This is my first time too.", he said. But she was too lost in the passion to process his words.

Arjun grabbed her hips and pushed deeper, tearing through the resistance in her pussy. A whimper escaped Meera as she felt the pain of her virginity being taken. Soon the pain turned to pleasure as he started moving inside her.

"Faster. I need you to go faster", Meera shouted as she felt the beginnings of another orgasm.

"So demanding", he said, capturing her wrists above her head and leaning down to suck on her hard nipples.

"Please", Meera sobbed, desperate for more. Arjun increased his pace, pounding inside her. The bed creaking and thumping against the wall from their movements.

Meera's womb pulsed and she let go off the last of her inhibitions, soaring in the lust. A loud moan came from Arjun as he pulled out of her and came , thick ropes of cum landing on her breasts and stomach. They both glanced down at her body covered with cum. Arjun swiped some of the white liquid and brought it to Meera's lips. Hesitating only for a second, she opened her mouth and sucked his finger, letting go with a pop.

He felt himself getting hard again. He flipped them over and sank Meera down in his cock. This time letting her take the lead.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Drained, they both lay on the bed, breathing heavily. Meera had her head resting on his chest, listening to his racing heart, matching her own. Arjun was lightly caressing her back with one hand. A sheet covered their waists.

Meera's eyes fluttered close with exhaustion. Arjun had already fallen asleep. Listening to his now calm heartbeat, she slipped into slumber.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Hi Readers!! 😎

Their first night happened!😳

Please VOTE 🌟🌟and leave a COMMENT✉

Kisses💕💕