Pansy Part 2

A/N I own none of the characters! Everything belongs to JK Rowling, and no profit is being made from this story. This is just for fun, leave me alone Joanne. Also trans rights are human rights and we do not welcome TERFs in this space <3

"I'm annoyed with you, Mrs Malfoy." Draco said, fixing Granger with a glare, but struggling to keep the smile from his face. Pansy felt a bit faint.

"You mean you're surprised I ignored your 'don't wait for me, Hermione, go out and be happy, leave me where I belong' bullshit?" She smirked up at him.

"I should have known better really. Oh, and you look stunning, by the way." He kissed her forehead, pulling her close to him once more.

Theo laughed again, twirling his wand. Narcissa pulled Pansy close.

"Are you alright, dear?" She whispered.

"A lot has happened today." Pansy mumbled, staring into space. She shook her head, and stood. "Explain, you two. Now." She pointed at Draco and Granger.

"There she is, I thought I'd lost you, Parks." Draco smirked at the return of Pansy's usual personality.

"Shut up, you. You have a wife!" She glared at him. He glared back. Then she burst into a wide smile, and pulled him close. Granger chuckled, and sat on the sofa beside Narcissa, pouring herself a cup of tea.

"How in the name of Salazar did you pull her, Draco Malfoy?" Pansy stared at him, smirking. "Did you imperio her?"

Granger laughed from the sofa. "Not the first time someone's asked that."

"I did not imperio her, thank you. I wore her down over many months with my charming personality."

Granger scoffed, making Draco scowl at her.

"You can't scowl at me, Malfoy, I just spent three years getting you and your friends out of prison. A little gratitude, no?"

"I'll make it up to you later." He smiled, and Theo mimed throwing up.

"Theodore Nott Jr, did you know?" Pansy whirled on him, suddenly realising that Theo hadn't been anywhere near as surprised as she had.

"Not exactly, Pansy, don't worry. They kept it from me too. I'm just observant. I did know, however, that his lordship over there harboured secret feelings for the golden girl. I just never thought he'd do anything about it." Theo shrugged.

"Must we do this, Theo?" Draco sighed.

Granger beamed at him. "But it's such a sweet story, my love." He scowled again.

Pansy was feeling decidedly like an outsider, and she didn't like it. "Tell me." She demanded.

"Draco's liked Granger since the Yule Ball, it's why he didn't dance with you that night, he was too busy staring at her." Theo said, and Draco hid his face with his hands.

"I knew you were distracted! You didn't look at me once! Not that I blame you, you were ethereal that night Granger. A real surprise." Pansy added. "But how are you married? We've been in prison."

"Eighth year?" Theo said, and Narcissa nodded.

"We got closer in eighth year, seeing as the people going back were so few, and she was the only person that would speak to me and Theo." Pansy hadn't gone back to complete her schooling, she had done work experience in the Ministry instead. Once the year had passed, they were tried and sentenced.

"It was ridiculous! Everyone avoided them, hexed them when they weren't looking. It's not like either of you wanted to do the things you did, but people didn't see it like that. So I made the decision, I would sit with them, and it stopped the harassment. I'd already forgiven all of you, as it happens, but they both apologised, and I realised we really had a fair bit in common. We got closer, and yeah, this happened." She gestured between her and Draco.