Chapter - 03

There stood Park Jimin, expertly handling a gun, not missing a shot, something which I assume was a lollipop tucked away in his mouth, making his cheek bulge.

Even in an apocalypse he looked stylish as ever, eyes narrowed in concentration he didn't let any undead come near us, still there were too many of them and that's when another group of shots resonated in the huge gallery, the zombies dropping dead left and right. I looked to my right and saw an axe in the emergency case, there was no source of light so I was sure the alarms would not ring if there were no backup batteries or the backup batteries were stolen which was very likely.

I used my elbow to smash the case and take out the axe as I started beheading my way through the remaining group of zombies. I stood in front of Jin, seeing as he didn't have any weapon to defend himself.

A large zombie caught me off guard and the axe slipped from my hand as I fell down, the zombie was on top of me but before he could bite me his head was chopped off.

I pushed the body of the dead zombie off of me and saw Jin panting, axe clutched in his hand, he offered me his hand to get up which I happily accepted.

Just as I got up and moved away from Jin, he was engulfed in a hug by Yoongi.

"Hyung!" Yoongi was hugging Jin as if his life depended on it, jin hugged him back just as tightly.

I saw Jimin rushing to his members and all of them were now engaged in a group hug. I took in the situation, Joon and Hoseok were not here, maybe Jimin and Yoongi were also looking for them here or did they already find them.

I started picking up our weapons when I heard the sound of throat clearing.

"Yoongi, Jimin meet Y/n and I don't need to tell her who you guys are, she is an ARMY." Jin introduced me to them, I smiled at them but my warm behavior wasn't reciprocated, Jimin and Yoongi stared at me skeptically.

"Why are you with her hyung?" Yoongi asked Jin while his burning gaze was still directed at me.

"I haven't had a peaceful sleep in the last eight months, she was observant and sharp. I knew she would have my back so I decided to let her tag along." Jin shrugged.

"This isn't some sick way of yours to live that fan fiction kind of life, is it?" Jimin asked me, his voice dripped with venom, his eyes full of doubt about me.

"I don't why you would think that when I just put my life on the line for Jin while defending him. I am not here to live some sort of fantasy." I defended myself and Yoongi walked up to me, a fire in his eyes that intimidated me but I stood my ground.

"Only time will tell and when you do some shit like that, I will be there and I will be the first one to put a bullet in your head." Yoongi's eyes bore into mine, I was scared of his statement, I knew he meant it, I knew if he ever found me doing something that might negatively affect his members, he would kill me without any regret or hesitation.

"I will happily let you do that. I will never jeopardize your or your member's safety." I say firmly, not breaking eye contact with Yoongi.

"What are you guys doing here? Were you not on your way to the dorm?" Jin asks Yoongi.

"Hyung you were gone for months, no one stayed in one area for as long as you did, what were you even doing there?" Yoongi looked at Jin curiously. It was visible that he had a lot of questions on his mind but he wasn't going to ask them in front of me.

"Dragon tattoos took me when I refused to join, let's just say it didn't go well, I escaped but it took me months to recover." Jin said, momentarily squeezing his eyes as if even the memories brought him pain.

Jimin hugged Jin and let a few tears stream down his cheek before pulling away.

"Let's look for Namjoon-ssi and Hoseok-ssi." I suggested feeling awkward and worried that I hadn't seen either of them through so much commotion.

"We already raided the gallery for them, we found Hobi, he is back at the camp but we don't know where Namjoon is." Yoongi informed us with a grim expression, I could see the worry in Jin's eyes.

"Is-is joon dead?" Jin's voice was so full of pain as he spoke that it broke my heart. Jimin and Yoongi shared a look before jimin told us that when the virus breakout happened, joon and hobi were separated because Hoseok had to use the bathroom and when chaos broke out hobi had to hide in a janitor's closet and when they found him, he wasn't the sunshine he used to be, there was no sign of Namjoon, no one knew if he was turned or not, no one knew if he was alive or not. This was painful, all seven were my heartbeat and anything happening to even one of them brought me pain.

"Let's go to the camp hyung." Yoongi told Jin leading the way with Jimin and Jin following when I started walking Jimin turned to me.

"Where do you think you are going?" he asked, ill hidden contempt towards me clear as day in his behaviour.

"Going to the camp with you guys." I answered him confused as to why he was this angry with me.

"You can't come there, only idols are there, no fans, some of you don't understand the meaning of privacy." Yoongi supported Jimin while glaring at me.

"I know there are crazy fans but I am not crazy." I tried to convince them.

"We don't care, be happy we are letting you live and not taking your supplies." Yoongi said walking away, Jin stood there for a moment before speaking.

"The girl will come with us."

"But hyung-" Jimin started speaking only to be cut off by Jin.

"No buts, she saved my life. I owe her this. If she does stupid shit we put a bullet in her head." Jin said through gritted teeth.

"Well that's comforting" I said sarcastically, Jin walked towards me making me back away because of how angry he looked.

"You should be happy I am letting you join us, one mistake and it will be my bullet and your head. Count your blessings." Jin looked angry, his eyes hardened, his voice dark, he seemed to be visibly holding himself back to not attack me, I knew he was upset because of Joon's news but they were starting to get on my nerves by disrespecting me again and again, I swallowed my pride for the sake of survival and nodded.