Chapter-04

SEOKJIN'S POV

I don't know why I let her stay, its foolish of me. I know that but I can't turn her away after she saved my life.

"Before we get there, I want to let you know Hobi is not the same anymore, he has changed." Yoongi's tone was sombre as he drove to the camp, I looked at Jimin questioningly who looked out the window and sighed.

"When we found Hobi he was almost starving, scared in the janitor's closet. He blames himself for Joon being missing. He hasn't spoken since we took him back to the camp and he doesn't smile. We are worried about him. I don't know whether to thank Taehyung or beat his ass for having forced us to learn sign language to talk to fans. Hobi speaks to us only using sign language."

It breaks me to see the men I call family become this broken and sad. I rested my hand on Jimin's shoulder comfortingly.

"We will find Joon, I am sure he is fine." I smiled reassuring Jiminie who seemed to believe my words, I am glad at least he was able to find hope in the words of someone so hopeless. I didn't know if we would find Namjoon and if we were to find him would that be a good thing? Who knows what has happened to Namjoon, is he a zombie now or is he fighting his way to stay alive? Is he looking for us?

All the possible scenarios flashed through my mind. "Is there any news on Taehyung or Jungkook?"

I was worried about the youngest members of the group, sure, Jungkook was strong and so was Taehyung but I had raised them since they were young, I wouldn't be able to live peacefully if something happened to them.

"Who is the leader of this camp that we are going to?" Y/n asked next to me, Jimin rolled his eyes, Yoongi's grip tightened on the steering wheel, it was clear that the mere presence of her was anathema to them.

"I am." Yoongi's voice dripped with venom; I know he isn't pleased with her being there but is holding himself back from saying anything for my sake.

I could see her nodding in understanding, she too turned to look out the window obviously upset with how 'welcoming' my members were.

"Where are Taehyung and Jungkook? Neither of you mentioned them." I was curious and a part of me was dreading the answer.

"We don't know, we tried looking for them but we found no signs of them." Jimin's voice was heavy with tears, Taehyung and Jungkook were his best friends. Even in the group Taehyung and Jimin were like brothers from different mothers, the bond that they shared sometimes made the rest of us envious and it broke my heart to see Jimin so sad.

"I am sure they are fine; you know how chaotic the two of them are." As soon as the words left my mouth, my mind went in the worst direction, Taehyung and Jungkook were chaotic, too chaotic which is what made me worried.

What if they had been caught by the dragon tattooed men? What if they were being put through what I had been......that thought alone made me physically shiver in disgust.

No..no...I can't lose hope, I have to stay positive. Nothing will happen to Jungkook and Taehyung, they are strong and would die to protect each other.

THEY WOULD DIE TO PROTECT EACH OTHER?! My mind screamed and immediately my mind wandered to the worst scenario I could imagine, the maknaes of the group surrounded by a group of zombies who attacked them, trying to have each other's back the two would fight valiantly but up to what point? They would be outnumbered and sooner or later a zombie would bite one of them and knowing them and their bond, the other won't leave, willingly allowing himself to be turned into a zombie.

A tear slid down my cheek, I felt a hand on mine and looked up to see Y/n who was still looking out the window had held my hand in her, caressing the back of my hand with her thumb.

"We are here." Yoongi informed us gruffly and got out of the car. Jimin, myself and Y/N followed him to where he was walking when I was suddenly engulfed in a hug.

"What the-" I was surprised but as soon as I saw that it was Hoseok hugging me, I couldn't help but cry as I hugged him back just as tightly, so happy to see him okay, at least physically okay.

"I was worried about you." I hugged him tighter as the two of us cried not caring if everyone saw us.

Hoseok pulled away and started using sign language. "Where were you all these months?" He asked and I chuckled.

"I love to hear you ask that with your voice Hoba." I teased in hopes that it might work in convincing Hoseok to talk since he was worried about me but of course when has Hoseok been actually fooled by any of our tactics.

He might have acted all sweet and oblivious on the run bts episodes and to an extent he was but when he truly wanted, he saw right through us. He was in a way the backbone of our group.

"I was caught by the dragon tattooed bastards." I spoke trying to make light of the situation but the way Hoseok's face paled made me aware that he was worried about what I had been through.

"I am fine, Hoba. Just need a shower." I once again tried to lighten the situation and failed miserably.

Just then Soobin came running to Yoongi, Soobin was clearly stressed.

"The dragon tattooed gang has two new members." Soobin said as he tried to catch his breath from running all the way here from wherever he had been.

"WHAT?! THEY NEVER ALLOW THAT! WHO ARE THESE NEW RECRUITS?!" Yoongi was outraged that someone would willingly join someone as vile and disgusting as the members of that stupid gang.

"We don't know." Soobin informed him.

A part of me believed it was somehow Taehyung and Jungkook who had joined that stupid gang but-but they won't do that right? My friends aren't that dumb to put themselves at risk like that....right?