Georg! You perv!

(Georg listing)

(I suggest playing Bulls in the Bronx whenever it gets to the smut part ❤️)
"Maybe we're just having too much fun~!"

It was late at night , there was only 4 small beds in the tour bus so you often had to sleep on the couch if none of the boys offered their bunk-
It was rare they did since the sofa wasn't that comfortable .

"Yaaa! Okay yn? Truth or dare?" Tom asked exitedly
We where playing truth or dare but if you didn't wanna answer or do the dare you would drink.

"Okay okay! Dare!" You answerd with a drunken smile.
"I dare you to sleep in my bed tonight! We could have some real fun." Tom said shaking his head yes really quickly
You shook your head no and quickly poured a shot and drank it.
"Aww mannnn, come on!" Tom whined and slammed his hands on the floor.
It wasn't a secret that they all wanted you.
Bill would always flirt with you by doing your makeup nails and hair,
gustav would always drum on your thighs, georg would always tug on your hair or put his hand on your waist,
and Tom would always slap or grab your ass and stroke your back walking past you.
"Sorry Tom, not into you. To be honest idk where Your dick has been either so..." you said laughing to yourself.

You all did a couple more rounds and you ended up sitting in bills lap while he played with your hair
"Guys I'm not gonna lie I'm totally wasted, I'm gonna head to bed" Tom said getting up off of the floor and stumbling his way back to the bunks
Bill sighs "yeah, me too y/n could you get up?" He asked,
"yea sure" you said as georg got up and offered a hand to you, taking his hand you stumbled into him,
georg laughs at your drunkness and grabs you by your ass and puts his head in the crook of your neck.
Gustav gets up and goes to his bunk being the last one since he had trouble getting up....
"Georg what are you doing" you giggle into his chest. He wiggles his hands under your skirt and plays with the rim of your underwear.
"Why don't you come sleep in my bunk beautiful?" He said taking one of his hands
Off your ass and slipping a strand of hair behind your ear.
You nod a yes to him and he picks you up bridal style and gently sets you down you you could climb up to his bunk.
While your climbing you can feel him staring at your red lace underwear.
"Georg! You perv!" You whisper yell down to him and quickly got on his bunk. He climbs up after you and gets on top of you kissing your lips. You moaned into his lips as you started to grind your hips up against him.
He chuckled and gripped your hips rolling over and pulling you on top of him. You leaned up off him and sat on his crotch as he groaned quietly and threw his head back.
You quickly leaned and pulled the curtain to his bunk closed so none of the boys could see you two...
"Your so hot baby girl" Georg whispers to you.
"Shhh Georg, they'll hear!" You whisper shout to him. He laughs and pulls you down to make out with your once again.
"Please. Georg" I whined in his ear as he kneaded your ass and tugged on your hair.
"Please what?" He asked stopping and looking you in your eyes.
"Please... fuck me." You said a little embarrassed and looked down, he quickly tilts your head back up with his pointer and middle finger. "You really want that?" He asked still starring in your eyes.
You nodded a yes "yes! Oh god yes please!" You begged a little too loud- "SHH!" Georg put a hand over your mouth
"You gotta be quiet princess.." Georg said kissing your neck.
You opened you mouth but nothing came out, his lips against your neck felt heavenly!
He stopped for a brief second and took off his shirt, then ripping yours off caressing your bra and kissing your tits leaving hickeys and bite marks "ahhAHH" you muffled your scream with your hand as Georg kept going leaving one hand to go behind you back and un clipped your bra and threw it off the bunk landing with a thud.
"Georg!" You shoved him lightly making him giggle. He quickly sat back up placing one hand un your boob one on your waist continuing to make out with you, grabbing your tits as you moaned quietly. He quickly pulled off your skirt and threw it with your bra. He looked down at your lace panties and cursed under his breath. "Georg please speed things up I can't wait!!!" You said squirming around
"Okay okay!" He said flipping us over again and taking off his jeans and underwear .
He etched down to your underwear and slid it off slowly and throwing them with the rest of your clothes. He blew a stream of hair on your core and looked up to see you throwing your head back whining practically begging him to start.
He started to lick up through your folds as you breathed heavily.
He snaked a hand up to your clit and started rubbing slow circles looking up at you to make sure it was okay. He may have been drunk but he wasn't rude.
You started squirming so much he had to stop with his hand to hold your hips in place while he ate you out.
He slowed his pace and climbed back up to you and kissed you slow and passionately.
You make a face as you tasted yourself and backed your head away, he smiled and lined himself up with you looking in your eyes making sure this is what you want, you give him a small nod then bury your head in his shoulder kissing it lightly as he pushed himself into you.
"Georg!" You moaned out failing to muffle yourself in his shoulder
"Shit!" He cursed groaning tilting his head down. Thrusting in and out of you at a fast pace he begins to moan your name furrowing is eyebrows "y/n! Fuck!" He gasped as you where breathing harshly on his neck sucking
And licking to muffle yourself.
You gasped as he went faster and pinned
You down on the bed now sucking your neck to muffle his own moans.
You tried to muffle your screams but you couldn't. I tear came rolling down your cheek as you scratched at georgs back and hugging him close to you, there was no space in between your naked body's. Sweat dripping off both of you, you just knew
You'd have to both shower in the morning...

(Time skip)
{SORRY!! you can imagine the ending this is getting too long 😭}

"So y/n.." Tom said as all of you where eating cereal waiting for the tour manager to come and tell us what we need to do,
"Yes Tom?" You asked annoyed because you where hungover, trying to eat your food, and grumpy you had to get up earlier than everyone else to take a shower and get back on the couch.
"How was... last night?" He asked smirking and looking at you and georg
You almost spit your cereal out.
"W-what?!" You yelled at him hitting him with the back of your hand like bill always dose.
"We all heard you" bill said furrowing his brows probably from being hungover too. You hope.
You and georg look at eachother and you face palm,
"Also you left these out!" Tom said pulling out your red lace underwear and stretching them and raising his eyebrows a couple times

{y'all know that one vid with the fans thing right? Imagine that 😂}

You quickly snatch your underwear from him and drop it in your suitcase and go to the bathroom embarrassed deeply now.