Chapter 2: Wake Up

*Once Blitzo, Moxxie and Millie arrived at Loona's room, Loona had put the boy on her bed while she just stared at him with a sad expression on her face*.

Blitzo: Knock Knock, Um Loona can we come in?

*Loona didn't response as her eyes were on the boy*

Blitzo: Alright Loona, where coming in.

*Still no response from Loona*

Blitzo: Loonie dear, c'mon I know your beyond pissed off about the kid's family treating him like shit, but don't take this the wrong way but how are we going to help him?

*Loona snapped back into her self after hearing what her adopted father said*.

Millie: Poor kid, Why would he go through this, he's just a kid.

Moxxie: We don't know, but what we know is that we took care of his piece of shit abusing fuckers so called family.

Loona: Can you'll shut the fuck off, I'm trying to think of something.

Blitzo: Think of something quickly cause his losing a lot of blood.

*Loona notices his scratches are bleeding out, she couldn't let the boy die in her room in front her, there was only one way to save his life*.

Loona: I know what to do.

Millie: What is it?

Loona: I'm gonna have to give some of my blood to him.

*Hearing that gave the others a shocking expression*.

Blitzo: Wait a goddamn minute, you want to give your blood to him?

Loona: Yeah, unless you got a better idea.

Blitzo: Yeah, why not putting him out of his misery.

*Loona furiously Punches Blitzo sending him flying across the room*.

Blitzo: *In Pain* Alright maybe not putting him out of his misery.

Millie: Wait a minute Loona, how are going to give this kid your blood?

Loona: *sigh* I need a Med kit, like right now.

Moxxie: I'll go get it.

Millie: Hey Loona.

Loona: What is it?

Millie: What really made you want to save this kid's life, there's gotta be a reason why you did it.

Loona: I did it because One, he didn't deserve any of that horrible treatment he received, and Two, it reminded me when I was at that place where Blitzo got me, he was alone nowhere to stay at and being in pain, that's why I want to help him.

Blitzo: Wow, Loona this is the first time I ever hear you say those kinds of words, usually you wouldn't care.

Loona: Well I do ok, and I won't allow anyone lay their hands on him.