Author's Note

Hello everyone this is the first I do this, but before anyone asks no i'm not cancelling or putting this story on hiatus, but I'm here to put some questions for you guys to answer so I can add your suggestions to the story.

1. Should Lincoln have A harem, if so then who should be in his harem?

2. Should I make Stella more likable in the story than the actual show?

3. Should The Imps, The Goeticas and his harem go to lincoln's memories and watch how he was treated before the bad luck incident and how he got his dark form?

4. Should The Poppy Playtime characters be included more in the series?

5. Should Lincoln and Striker have a rematch after kidnapping Stolas?

6. Should Hazbin Hotel be included more in the series?

7. Should Lincoln go to earth and go kill all the people he hates?

8. Should Death become the main villian of the story?

9. Should Lincoln get his own place?

10. Should Lincoln become more serious in the show when it comes to his dark form?

I'm not good with suggestions, but pls feel free and let me know your opinions and the questions, or you can put a yes or no next to the number of the question, and if you have any other suggestion again let me know.