Chapter 10: I.M.P Vs Succubus

*Lincoln kept thinking how some demons and hellhounds like Vortex, Verosika, Octavia and other ones would be either sent here or born here*.

Millie: Lincoln, sweetie are you alright?

Lincoln: *looks at her* yes I'm fine, Aunt Millie, so how did your discussion went?

Millie: Nothing new, same stuff , arguing and blitzo getting his ass kicked.

Lincoln: Well at least there's something that comes out of it.

Millie: Yeah, well we should get ready to win this bet.

Lincoln: So you'll already came up with a plan.

Millie: Yes, it's all settled.

Lincoln: Alright, I hope Blitzo came up with something good and some stupid bullshit.

Millie: Trust me, you shouldn't be suprised, it's blitzo were talking about.

Lincoln: I know, we should get going.

*Both Lincoln and Millie return to the office*.

Blitzo: Oh your finally back, and just in time to hear my brilliant plan.

Lincoln: Ha, I haven't heard that joke in a while, anyways go on.

Blitzo: Fuck Verosika fucked you up, anyways since we know that the Bitch and her whore team are going to Royal Shits beach to perform her singing shit and will try to fuck as many people she and her team can get, however if were lucky we should be able to go around the city and with the list here we should be able to take out the shitheads and as many as we can get before the Bitche's show is over, if we win boom, we get our spot back.

Lincoln: Okay, Blitz while I do think your idea is good, there's so much your forgetting.

Blitzo: Oh so you have a better plan?

Lincoln: I actually do.

*Lincoln stands in front of the
whiteboard with other I.M.P members
sit at a table and ready to listen at
Lincoln's idea*.

Blitzo: So, what's the shit?

Lincoln: Simple. First, like you said we find a ton of clients which I already done with it Second, since we don't want to be seen and likely cause a panic, we need to blend in with humans. For that, *point at Loona* I need Mom's help.

Loona: *point at herself* Me? I know I can help you, but why?

Blitzo: Absolutely not, I forbid it. Not gonna happen. Spring break is no place for young, vulnerable goth girls. You know the kind of FREAKS up there who'd drool all over you!

Lincoln: Vulnerable? Grandpa, Mom's not a child anymore but rather a strong and beautiful hound that can easily kill people with her bare paw.

*Loona smiles hearing Lincoln call her beautiful which shows how much she cares for her pup*.

Lincoln: As you know, both me and Loona has the ability to shapeshifting into a human to disguise ourselves in the living world.