Chapter 16: Octavia and Lincoln's moment.

Lincoln: Let's see. *Lincoln's grip on the control was tight and he had laser focus on the objective*. There we go, how did I do Mom? *he said as he placed the control down*.

Loona: You did great *Loona chuckled, ruffling her son's head*. You do amazing both with video games and reality. Hell video games are on a whole other level than baby Earth ones. For one thing, all of them don't have pussies making them rated, so down here, they can go out on all the kickass action shit."

Lincoln: That's true, I gotta, I do like it that Miss Millie's willing to let me play video games like this one. *Lincoln admitted*. Maybe we can have a duel Mom.

Loona: Heh, anytime, anywhere, kiddo.

Lincoln: You know, Octavia's also a pretty cool gamer. *Lincoln said*. She has cooler systems than this one and lets me play. You should see how she....Mom, what's wrong? *He noticed her eyes twitching a little when he brought up another close demon friend of his*.

Loona: Hm? Nothing, just thought of something funny. *Loona lied. Those of the ring of Envy would be impressed by her growing envy right now. Being jealous of demon raised in the royal elite is no unusual thing, but the source of Loona's envy comes from the fact that the Goetia heir seems as close to Lincoln as she is. Lincoln may very well be the sole reason she actually smiles more often in the workplace. That youthful energy he gave off was a little intoxicating, and with how close they've become, it was one of his aspects that she counted as her favorite. With the grownups doing their own thing, the two youngest members of I.M.P spent some time relaxing on a slow work day*.

Lincoln: By the way, are you sure Grandpa won't be angry that you're not at the desk? *Lincoln asked*.

Loona: Lincoln he's not ballsy enough to tell me off. Hell, he'd let me get away with throwing a raging bash here. Plus, it's not like we're getting new gigs right-

???: Excuse me! Where can I find the manager of this establishment?!" *A demanding voice asked from behind the door, banging on it hard*.

Moxxie: Loona! *Moxxie called from his inventory checking*. Aren't you gonna answer that?!

Loona: Aren't you gonna take those diet pills I totally didn't get you? *Loona retorted*.

*Making a sound of annoyance, Moxxie came by, muttering incoherent complaints about the receptionist's ongoing remarks at his supposed weight problem that he knew had no accurate proof. He opened the door and the Sinner demon that entered was a weirdly dressed purple skinned demon with three eyes, a thin mustache, and a small goatee. He wore what looked like a farmer with a trucker cap and twig in his mouth. He had wheels for feet and even had a truck horn sticking out of his back*.

Iggy: Well, howdy there! I'm Insane Iggy and I'm here to offer you a chance to kill the rat bastard who caused my own death!"

*The way he introduced himself and his manner of speaking made it seem like he was the one offering his services instead of I.M.P*.

Moxxie: Erm, okay?" *Moxxie cleared his throat*. My name is Moxxie and if you'll just wait here, please, I can hurry and fetch our boss so that this transaction can be further- *The minute his hand touched the doorknob, it was opened from inside by Blitzo, slamming the door into Moxxie*.

Blitzo: I smell payday! *Blitzo dashed for the client*. Hey, how the fuck are ya, pal? Name's Blitz. The O is silent.

Iggy: O?