Chapter 8

It's been two days now, since the "incident" - how you like to call it - and you haven't spoken a word with Chris nor seen him.
Well, actually it's not like there was an opportunity to.

You barely left your office, even spending lunch time in your little room just to avoid any possible interaction with him and the other members.

You know it's childhood behavior, hiding from him just because you two almost kissed, but you fear that you can't act normal the minute you two are in the same room, regarding your abrupt and akward leaving back at the restaurant.

You sigh, looking to your right.

Chan's vest is still laying on the small couch, you bought yesterday besides some other decor, to make this place a little bit more comfortable.

This piece of clothes is the reason you can't focus on your work, remembering you of him over and over again.
Just because of THAT piece, which smells exactly like him.

You massage your temples, trying to focus on something other than the smell of his cologne, helping not one bit.

The worst thing is, you still can't make up your mind.

You want him, but also don't want him to toy with you, since he was the one, that left you and cut all ties.

Still, you crave his touch, being near him, EVERYTHING of him, but he's no match for you.
You basically work for him and he's going to be a celebrity. So, thinking of it, you two would never work.

But even when the decision is so easy to make, why can you not do it?

Why is it so hard to ignore those damn feelings for him?

Your phone beeps, distracting you from your thoughts.

Grabbing it, you see one new message from Jaehyung.

Jaehyung: See you later :)

You smile at your phone.

He's a really sweet guy, making sure you don't feel lonely and you appreciate that a lot.

Clubbing with him today is going to be fun, no matter who's gonna tag along, you just know it.

And top priority of this evening is clearing your head and forgetting about Christopher Bang.

That's right!

There are enough hot single guys out there, so why keep simping over someone you can't have.
It's time to stop being delulu!

Yes! *You stand up* Today you will go all out. Being the biggest flirt the world has seen. And if a guy wants to stay over for the night?
Why not?! Like ... your still young, so why not enjoy the time being?
CHAN WHO? You don't care. You're a free woman and tonight is the time to enjoy yourself.

You look at the clock.

17:05

Time to leave work!

You grab your stuff, saving some files on your stick before you turn off your computer and leave your office and his vest behind.

You newbies are meeting at 10 pm infront of the club. Since you suppose there will be a long queue, 2 hours waiting time to get in should be realistic.

That means you have 3 hours to get ready, if you don't count traveling and eating in.
That should work out for you though.

Back home, you cook yourself a quick meal and text your best friend from Australia a little update of this week.

Just a few minutes later, you get a videocall from her.