💜 Ch-15 💜

Y/n POV

We all went to the hotel and is now in one of the guys room

Taehyung : " uff I am so tired "

He said and flop on the bed with suga following him

Y/n : " ( giggles ) you guys are so cute "

I said and sat on the couch

Jhope : " where are we going next I rlly want to go to the Taj Mahal y/n "

Y/n : " I was about to say that I was thinking to go to the Agra tomorrow "

Rm : " yaa I will inform the manager and tell him to take care of everything "

Y/n : " umm guys actually there is a tiny problem "

Taehyung : " what is it y/n "

Y/n : " umm actually I still need a permission from my parents before anything else planing "

Jk : " it's ok what about call them now huh we will know and prepare everything accordingly to that ok "

Y/n : " ok I will call now "

( ring ) ( ring ) ( ring ) ( ring )

Jhope : " put it on speaker y/n "

I put it on speaker as he said and my mom soon pick up

Ms Singh : " hello y/n what happened huh suddenly you calling "

Y/n : " umm hello mom umm the thing is I was actually with bts right now and we were planning to go to the Agra tomorrow to see the Taj Mahal soooooo can I go "

Ms Singh : " ( sigh ) how long the trip is"

Y/n : " wait a min ............Rm how long is the trip "

Rm : " not long just two days y/n we will go and come back "

Y/n : " ohh ................mom the trip is two days long only "

Ms Singh : " I don't know y/n you know na now days how the things are how fastly other boys take things in their ego how can I  leave you alone like this specialy with those anger issue of yours I will always be in tension that what you are doing or fighting with or to the bad luck when I will get a call from the cops saying your daughter murdered someone because they said something bad about those k-pop idols what was it ...yeah bts or worst got a news that you got murder in that can't take the risk girl "

I swear I must look like a red dark red tomato right now shit why I put my phone on speaker I regret it already literally I want to disappear when I saw them smiling and trying hard not to laugh

Y/n : " mumaaaaaaa ( pout ) I never did that stop saying those things "

Ms Singh : " want me to remind you or count for how many times it happened girl "

Y/n : " no need just say if I can go or not"

I said almost in a whisper

Ms Singh : " ( sigh ) ummmm "

Rm : " hello namaste mam it's rm from bts I am the leader of the group "

Ms Singh : " ohh hi hi beta "

Rm : " mam you don't have to worry about it we will always stay together with y/n and we also have our other bodyguards and manager you don't have to worry for her "