💜 Ch-19 💜

Author POV

Taehyung : " we mostly have every type of guns and bombs "

Y/n : " ohh but how can no one knows about it I mean then how you do your work in underworld how they know you are mafia kings ?? "

Jin : " well in underworld every gang have there own gang tattoo and the tattoo of there leaders and also mask that only gang people uses so it identify like that "

Y/n : " ohh what if someone copy those tattoos or mask and show like they are that gang "

Suga : " na it's not possible cause every gang have there own tattoo artist and the mask and tattoo are rlly difficult to copy "

Y/n : " what are your tattoos "

They looked at each other and and then strech there tshirt a little for the tattoo to be visible

The tattoo bts have

There tattoos are on the lower side of neck

Jk : " these are the kings tattoo and our gang people have tattoo like this on there wrists "

He showed a pic on his phone

Y/n : " Wow "

Jhope : " to be honest at first we all thought that you might be scared after knowing about this and don't want to be with us but looking at your expression and questions you feel anything but fear or scared "

As he said that all the bts members laugh

Jimin : " true ( laugh ) "

Y/n : " well I always have interest in these stuff so heheheh "

Rm : " well I guess we all should now go to bed it's already very late "

Taehyung : " yeah and I believe we have alot to do and talk tomorrow so let's rest now y/n must be also exausted"