Chapter thirteen | Slow down.

⚠️T/W⚠️:  Swearing.

It was, yet again. Another peaceful morning in Florida, the sun shining, birds singing and a Sapnap on his phone texting Karl. "DREAM!" Sapnap suddenly heard someone shout loudly, they sounded annoyed. He paired the voice though, it was George. " NO FUCKING IN THE HOUSE!" He shouted out loudly, shooting up from his bed and opened the door. Dream just stood there, not knowing what to do laugh or [insert tea kettle laugh]? Nahhh, he chose option three. Stare at George!

Just as he was snapping out of this gaze he started to look around. "OH DREAM!'
George shouted out laughing. Dream blushed slightly, chuckling, the others laugh. After a minute or so.

They hear a knocking sound, Sapnap quickly went over and opened the door, to see who it was. "Hey Karl," he said, slightly shocked. He didn't anything that he was coming over.

"Dream!" George shout-whispered.

"What was that?" Karl asked, hearing George.

"Nothing, just me!" Sapnap said, having a small panic attack.

arl walked in, past Sapnap, he got excited he saw the two hybrids, his ears and tail popping out. "KARL I CAN EX-" Sapnap and the other two stood there frozen, not knowing what the hell just happened.

Was he hallucinating?, No.. it was Karl.. standing there. "Karl, you're a hybrid?!" Sapnap then asked, it was a shock to all of them. ".U-uhh..y-yeah?.." Karls eyes whined at the question, "Why didn't you tell me?" Nick asked, staring at Karl, still shocked that he was a hybrid. " I- I thought you wouldn't want to be friends anymore.." Karl looked at Sapnap eyes full of sorrow.

"What, no! Ofcourse we would still be friends!" Sapnap said calmly, "Wait.." Dream suddenly spoke. "How did you hide your ears and shit?" He asked, Karl turning back to him now. George also, now looked at Karl. To listen, "Its actually pretty simple," He started to explain to the two. Sapnap just stood there not knowing what do really do. He stood there examining Karl, well the back of him. His cute little fluffy cat tail, his little ears, planted on top of his head, buried in his light brown locks.

"You're getting stared at by a Sapnap." Dream laughed, pointing to Sapnap who was just staring. Karl turned back and giggled "How do I look?" He cracked a joke. "Cuter then ever." Sapnap said smiling looking into Karls eyes. He cat boy giggled again, "Wait, are you gonna reveal to chat that you're a hybrid?"
He asked, "I thought about it, know that you know.. I think I will!" Karl said cheerfully,
Dream and George watched the sence play out infront of them, they were definitely gonna make jokes about this, but for now they just tried to hide there ears and tails, like Karl taught them. "I FUCKING DID IT!" Dream yelled out causing Both Karl and George to tilt their ears down wards.

They all laughed, so did Dream. A moment later he realized. "WAIT, HOW DO I BRING THEM BACK!" He shouted again realising they were gone. This caused the group to laugh harder. The day went by pretty fast, as the group of four had a great time, making jokes and laughing together. Though, they had to go to the shops tomorrow, as Dream basically ate everything they had. "I don't regret anything" He repeated when ever Sapnap brought it up again.

A/N: I think I might just end it here, so sorry for the short ass chapter, I think this is the shortest chapter I've wrote so far. Actually that might be a lie. I think the first chapter of "My Dutch Boyfriend" his shorter then this.

Oh yeah! My new story " My Dutch Boyfriend" witch is a FundyWasTaken/Dundy fanfic because im fucking bored lol. Go check it out if you want the first chapter will be published pretty soon. :] SORRY AGAIN FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER! 

LE ALSO, I AM FOR NOW DISCONTINUING THE BOOK, IM TAKING A BREAK FOR A BIT-

Stay awsome, REMEMBER HOW TO LIVE- okay yeah my brain isn't good right now lol the fuck.

A BYE BYE :]

701 words.