Chapter eleven | Equipment run.

A/N: SO SORRY FOR THE DELAY!!!

"Thanks for bringing the stuff Karl!" Sapnap quickly said inviting Karl into his apartment. Karl looked around and spotted a big dog. "Doggy!" Karl screamed. "Yeah, that's a dog.." Sapnap said his eyes widening slightly. Sapnap told both Dream and George that Karl was coming over. So they had to be in their animal forms. And oh yes, how can I forget. Sapnap got teased about you know? Karl coming over. But its because of them. Dream had to get that new mic soo... Karl just had to give him one without knowing! Great idea! "Ey, thanks for helping me Karl with all of this stuff." Sapnap said with a big smile.
"Anytime Sappy boy, but why do you need this stuff?, didn't you like, recently get a new mic, or did you break it already?" Karl asked mentioning over the box Sapnap was holding in his hands. "Come on, im not like you." Sapnap teased with a smirk. "So you burned it?" Karl asked sarcastically.
Resulting in laughter from Sapnap.

Dream however, was concerned about this, Sapnap with fire? Not the smartest decision. "No, no don't worry, its just for some friends, I just wanted to help them out." Sapnap clarified. "Oh so you're cheating on me with Quackity huh? I see how it is.", Karl wiped away a fake tear dramatically. "No, no Karly bear, I would never betray you like that~" Sapnap quickly said waving his hands in a sped up like motion. "Okay okay, i believe you Sappynap, but who is it for?" Karl laughed off and then asked after. "You know the two were supposed be streaming with?" Sapnap then gave the answer also asking at the same time. "Oh, its for them." Karl then reminded himself of witch two his boyf- OF WITCH TWO SAPNAP WAS REFERRING TO. Yeah yah, im not getting confused. No no, not at all why would you think that?

Suddenly out of nowhere when Sapnap and Karl were just having a conversation, Dream let out a loud, but what seemed to be an irritated bark. George looked up at him from his current possession. He couldn't see much as he was laying behind the couch. Both Karl and Sapnap looked over at Dream, Sapnap giving him the whide-eye death stare. After a moment they started to talk again. "Right, thanks again Karl for the mic" Sapnap added. "Yeah no problem, when are we gonna stream with those two i wanna see those noobs" Karl asked mentioning the following Dream and George ofcourse. "Yeah about that, we might stream with them today." Sapnap said with a smile. "When do we start the stream?" Karl asked. "I don't know, just text me when you feel like it." Sapnap then answered his question as Karl was leaving. "Bye!" Both said back to eachother as soon as Sapnap closed the door Dream shape-shifted back into his "human" form. "Cheating aye?" He teazed with a smirk. "Shut up." Sapnap told him off. "Why would you ever cheat on your boyfriend?" Dream continued.

"I'm not, and we aren't dating!" Sapnap shouted back out on Dream, blushing slightly. Soonly after that George shifted back into his "human" form aswell. "So I guess we're streaming today right?" George questioned looking over at sapnap who was standing in the middle of the kitchen and living area. "Yeah, you fine with that?" Sapnap questioned looking back at him looking slightly concerned that he didn't want to stream today. "Yeah sure." He then answered, a stone was lifted off from Sapnap's chest. As for a moment he thought he wasn't in the mood for streaming today. "Major question.. Can we swear?" Dream asked. "Yeah, my audience is mostly over 18 so yeah, we can." Sapnap soonly answered back. "Cool" Dream simply just answered back.

A/N: Like I said, sorry about the delay i had a lot to deal with but chapter twelve will be put in a bit. Also let me know how you liked the story! 678 words!!!