Chapter fourteen | Shopping day.

⚠️T/W⚠️: This chapter contains swearing.

A/n: I'm super sorry about the quite legitimate 5 month delay, ITS OUT NOW..
For the ones that don't follow me, the story is TEMPORARILY OVER, I WILL WRITE MORE! (Just wanted to publish this chapter for kinda making up for the delay?? Also just to inform the one who don't follow me. So, yeah thats it

_________________________________________

-The next morning-

"Dream!' Sapnap shouted from the kitchen, he sounded annoyed, witch he was. "What do you want from me!" Dream shouted back at the ravenette.

"Get your ass over here!" Nick demanded, Dream was a cool guy and all, but there was one little tiny problem.

He was an absolute food vacuum.

Dream scoffed and went over to Sqapnap, "What?" He asked, looking down at him. "Explain this?!" He said opening the empty fridge, "The fridge is empty" Dream said, looking over at the fridge.

"Mhm.. IT HAD FOOD IN IT YESTERDAY!" Sapnap shouted. "Listen, I need my daily protein" Dream shot back at the ravenette.

"Oh yeah, nice, maybe EAT THE GODDAMN FRIDGE!" Nick said sarcastically, "Yeah, I tried, it didn't taste too good." Dream laughed at the shorter man.

"...Ca- can you be quite.?"

Karl mumbled rubbing his eyes, yawning slightly. Oh yeah, Karl stayed the night at Sapnap's house, since, well uhh. Sapnap is a fucking simp.

"Sorry Karly." Sapnap said scratching the back of his head. "BAHAHAHAHA" Dream let out a straight up tea kettle laugh, "Really, Karly?" He continued after he stopped laughing, Nick just stared at Dream for a second and then finally said something "Just like your Georgie~" He teezed. "Thats different." Dream said and walked away to go see if George was awake.

"Geoorgieee~" Dream said as he creeped into the room he was sharing with the brunette, George turned the over way in response to hearing Dream.

Dream being the Dream he is, woke up the George who was sleeping on the bed in his typical fashion. Aka being a baby fucking koala clinging the fuck onto the him.

"George, get up~" Dream complained, George turned around to face the dog man that stood over the bed. "Whyy.." George yawned giving in.

"I'm bored, Sapnap is flirting with Karl, im THIRD WHEELING!" Dream over exaggerated.

"AM NOT!" Sapnap yelled from the kitchen, Dream and George laughed at this the cat man then proceeded, by getting out of bed and went to the kitchen.

"Morning." He said greeting the two that were there. "Slept well, sleeping buety?" Nick asked sarcastically, "Yes, I did." George clarified, Sapnap wasn't actually expecting an answer but he got one anyway.

Dream on the other hand. Instead of you know, trying to have a conversation with Sapnaps bo- Karl!.. he just started up the computer he had in his shared room with George and started to play some Minecraft.

"Dream!" Sapnap shouted from all the way from the kitchen.. witch isn't really that far.
But still, there was a whole other room separating him from the dog man.

"WHAT!" Dream shouted back at the ravenette, asking what he wanted this time..
Well.. aggressively asking! "GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE!" Nick commanded, Dream just let out an annoyed grown and made his way to the man.

"Now you are coming with me to Ikea."

He then said as the dog man stood infront of him, George giggled at this slighty, Dream was no where near a happy mood right now.
He was very cautious when it came to other people, well.. other then Sapnap ofcourse.

And the answer only spoke for it self.. going back to that absolute

NIGHTMARE!

NIGHTMARE!-

Night.. mare!..

That he had to just.. OH  FUCKING DEAL WITH?
THE AMOUNT OF TORTURE.. THE HEAVY BEATINGS IN THE MIDDLE OF THE FUCKING NIGHT, FOR NO FUCKING REASON?.. Techno, his first rival.. yet friend nonetheless...

"DREEEAAAAMMMMM????!!!"
George suddenly shouted, snapping his fingers infront of the dog mans face.

"Huh? Hi. I'm Dream."

Dream struggled to find words for a second and just ended up with that. Sapnap started to laugh out loud at the statement.

"Okay, listen. Are we going somewhere or are we going to stand here." Dream said with attitude, he had much more of it in the morning. Since he was waken up by Dream.

Sapnap stopped laughing and looked over at the dog man. "Yes, we're going, calm your dick down."

Dream just rolled his eyes and oh well, Karl?He was basically just spectating at this point. "Alright, let's go." Sapnap stated, the group started to walk over to the front door.

"I'm going too!" Karl shouted rushing behind them yet, as soon as they left.. Dream stood frozen again.

Sapnap, about all of this was honestly started to get worried. "Dream.." George started.

"That won't happen again..They won't hurt you again..." George reassured putting his hand on his friends shoulder. Dream just turned his head towards George. "Thanks.." he said. "You sure you're okay?" Sapnap asked, just to make sure. "Yeah..I'm fine." Dream reassured Sapnap.

After about half an hour of walking the group of four made it to the mall. "Alright, we're here" Nick stated, Karl let an exited squeal witch Sapnap giggled at. Dream just looked around the place. Seemed to be scanning every little spot of it

"Dream?" George asked, at this point everyone was concerned. Especially Karl, as he didn't really know what was going on. "Is..he okay?" He asked, that clearly being a sign of worry. "Yeah..he's just." Sapnap paused looking for words to describe Dreams sudden stops, "Its nothing." Dream said out of nowhere.

_________________________________________

A/n: Mk, so.. ONCE AGAIN, SORRY FOR LE DELAY~ UHM.. SO HERES THE CHAPTER, pretty short.. but I just wanted to get it out sooner. Im working on the next one right now. Well 03-10-2023. HAWOOA-