Ch.4: What??Huh?

{{Female Narrator: Todays the day Sylvea and Haunter tries to get a job. But what will happen will confuse them. Let's see what these two girls will do. *sips her tea*}}

*Sylvea wakes up on her bed and looks around trying to think how she got home as she saw a note with a Strawberry muffin on her study desk next to her computer. She gets up and stretches and heads to her desk and reads the note*

Hey Sylvea,
I woke up before you and saw you all dozed off. So I carried you home and your parents where not home yet. So I kinda slipped into your back door sense y'all don't lock it. Weird but ok. So I laid you down on your bed and left you the last muffin from work. Hope you rest well.

Sincerely,
Haunter
P.S.) You talk in your sleep which is so cute. I left u kiss on your right cheek on your face. Might wanna wash that off.

*Sylvea read the note and covered her right cheek where the kiss mark was and started to head to the bathroom to wash it off blushing so red when she read it*

Sylvea: "Is this like really happening? Like why do I feel so great and safe around her? I mean she is cute and well great to be around. She doesn't judge me. I just don't know what to do. Should I join her and be with her. It's like she doesn't get scared easily. Is that why?" *As sylvia talks to herself but out loud as her mom was being a bossy mom and knocks on the door as Sylveon forgot to shut the door and looks over to her mom.*

Sylveons mom: "Sounds like my lil sylveons growing up cause now she might have a crush. It's ok dear. I won't tell your dad. It's our little secret"

*Her mom does the secret seal and does the throws away the key to the lock and winks as Sylveon blushes so red like a strawberry as Sylveon screams at her in embarrassment and closes her eyes*

Sylvea: "NO NO NO!! You didn't hear anything mom!! You are hearing things. I d-didn't sayanything!! Nothing happened . I swear!!"
*As Syvea covers the kiss mark smudge in black on her cheek and her mom giggles and started whistling a tune and Carrie's the clothes to her moms room to fold the clothes. Sylveon rushes to her room and changes her clothes and headed out the door fast to try to get well some place. But she ended up on the end of the drive way and started thinking about the new job open at the cafe. So she turned around and got on her bike and pedaled to the place still forgot to clean the lipstick stain on her cheek. When she arrived she saw Haunter doing her job as a Cafe employee and making drinks and humming a melody listening to music with her skull headphones in her ears. She walked in and asked if she can work the same time Haunter works and the Hiring manager said*

(Male) Hiring manager: "Do you have any experience in restaurants? "

Sylvea: "Yes sir. I do"

Manager: "That's good. Next question I have to ask is, Can you cook any thing that's on the menu?"

*Sylvea smiles and says "yes sir" . The man asked her and Sylvea answered with nothing but honesty . He smiled and said *

Manager: "Welcome to the crew Sylvea. Hope to see you tomorrow and your name tag and uniform will be in tomorrow or the next day. We will send you the uniform to your house."

*He hands her a coupon that said she can get a one free combo after any meal she orders. She takes it and smiles. Haunter saw her and smiled and waved and Sylvea waved back and gave her a signal to come here. Haunter gave her a "-Hold a minute." Haunter finished up a batch of coffee and told a employee she will be right back. She walked up to Sylvea and saw she never cleaned off the kiss smudge and Haunter grabbed a napkin and cleaned her face as they spoke*

Haunter: "So what brought you here? Come to check on me or something dear?" *Not paying to her face which was red*

Sylvea: "I wanted to surprise you." *smiling at her as she still isn't paying attention*

Haunter: "Wait, Huh? What surprise? Did you like get a new hair bow or something?"
*She looked at Sylvea and saw her with a coupon in her hand and her employment papers as she saw Sylvea so happy. Sylvea leans in and kisses with her face lit up like Sylvea but her white like a ghost skin shining through her make-up as Sylvea smiled and leaned back and said*

Sylvea: "I work the same hours with you now so we can you know be around each other more and that way our parents won't know we are secretly together and stuff."

*Haunter smiles and said*

Haunter: "Omg that's a great idea. Plus I can come pick you up and drop off you off sense I use a Go-kart to get around and park it under a tree. So when do you start? Like next week or something?"

Sylvea: "I start tomorrow. I think I'm gonna be cook or something sense the hiring manager asked mostly about cooking and if I was good at it. So ya."

Haunter : "Ok here's a tip sense the Head cook is like perfectionist. Make sure not to leave anything dirty. Like I had left a chopped pepper and he flipped his lid and I swear his hair was on fire on how mad he was. So ya. If you need my help just ask or text me. I know the rules are not to have phone on you but I do. So ya."

*Sylvea stands up and smiles as she wrote that down in her notes in her phone. So Sylvea ordered a Chi Latte and buffont croissant. Haunter made her food and drink and they talked and when the cafe closed. They both went to Sylvea's and Haunter crashed in Sylvea's bed and they cuddled up as Sylveons mom took a picture with out a flash on it and smiled. Sylvea completely forgot her mom found out. Her mom closed the door. *

{{Female Narrator: What will happen in the next chapter with Her and Haunter. Will Sylvea be working the grill? Will the girls carpool? Will Sylvea ever eat the Strawberry muffin on her desk that Haunter made her that she left there that's still on her desk? Let's find out on the next chapter. Chapter 5: Skills achieved. }}

((Sylvea { seal-V-uh }))

[[ =^_^= love and thank you. I appreciate you all reading my stories.]]