Chapter 1: the awakening

As Sylvia was sleeping on  the way to her new home in lavender town. She had a interesting dream with her and a boy that looks he wears a big puffy jacket with ears on the hood. His eyes look like he hasn't slept for days and looks like a ghost. When she woke up from her father shaking her like a rag doll. He said " Sylvea wake up. We are here . Look." While she plopped up and started rubbing her eyes she looked at her new home which is a mansion that looks like one of those spooky as shit houses that all you would think is either be about a old cranky grandpa that chases u through the house as the house goes by the name Constance that hates kids and will eat u alive or every ones worst nightmare as psychopathic man chasing u down and can't talk a lick of proper English and yells " COME HERE HOOMAN WE JUST WANT EAT CHA AND USE YURE BODY AS A SKIN COSTUME!!" ((While being chased by a family from some weird that had incest way to many times that they look like a massive fusion between the hills have eyeballs  and Turn wrong shit. Noted a lot of the women got used for scenes that are not suitable to be said. But back to the story. )) Sylveon started shaking and started holding her eevee stuffy tightly. As they head in she looked around and headed to her bedroom which had so many boxes to unpack. She started to put her books and game stations up to be able to play it later and started putting the WiFi in and stuff. After she had everything put up into the places she put them she smiled. She was happy. So she went to check in on the others to see if they needed help. Her parents said they didn't so she just went back into her room and plopped a spot on her bay side window and read a book from her goosebumps collection while having her stuffed eevee in between her legs and read it out loud as if the eevee was a real animal. She dozed off while reading the book and and gripped on to the eevee and smiled in her sleep.

[[ Female Narrator : " To pronounce her name in her nickname. Sylvea . It's Pronounced "Seal-V-Uh. Let the next chapter guide you to more fun in her grand adventure. Have fun. ]]