Ch.5: New friends

{{Female narrator: Sylvea and Haunter both are about to meet a new friend to their life and a some new things occur. Let's see where this goes. }}

* The day started off raining and to Sylvea makes her a bit sleepy for some reason as she was downstairs fixing herself some hot tea.  Haunter still a sleep Sylveas bed lightly snoring. Sylvea decided to sketch her. But Haunter woke and Slylvea quickly hid her sketchbook under the chair and looked over at Haunter*

Sylvea: "Good morning. I bet you slept well."

*Haunter looked at Sylvea blushing and felt her fingerless gloves where not on her and looked at her hands and said*

Haunter: "So like where's my gloves. Like it feels so weird with out them."

*Sylvea replied back*

Sylvea: "Well I saw that they where dirty so I thought you would want your black and purple toboggan cleaned as well. Is that bad?"

*Haunter blushed red and said Thanks. The girls spoke about stuff like how Pineapples are a weird fruit. They heard Sylvea's parents say they where heading to work and Haunter looked at her watch and said*

Haunter: "We shouldn't give Kate to our job either. My go-kart is still here right?"

*Sylvea nodded and they both slipped on their cafe uniforms and headed out the door which was just a shirt and name tag. When they arrived they clocked in and Sylvea heard a familiar voice. She heard her friend Eve and saw her working on Cinnamon rolls and the other sweet treats hearing  her singing and  listening to music dancing to it. Sylvea walked up to her as she jumped and turned around and smiled taking her headphones out and said*

Eve: "Sylvea? Is that you? I thought you moved to another city. I thought acting and you know big cities was your thing."

*Sulvea replies back*

Sylvea: "Well there was something my mom and dad wanted to do here and bought a house here. More like a mansion but ya. I'm still getting use to this area but my question is, why are you here?"

*Eve replies with a smile and replies*

Eve: "Well this is where my family is from. So technically this where I was born as well at Lavender Town Central Hospital. So ya."

*They talked for  about 45 minutes and they went back to work as Eve gave Sylvea a white powder donut. Haunter got a little jealous and gave Eve a evil look with out her noticing. When the cafe was coming to a closing hour. Haunter said it threw the announcement and so she went over to Sylvea and hugged her. Haunter took her home but before went to her house. She said*

Haunter: "Question, well two. But first question. Do you really like me and two Do you like your friend Eve?"

*Sylvea felt shocked she asked that question and replied back*

Sylvea: "Haunter she is not into girls. She's a straight girl plus she has a boyfriend. So we are just old elementary school friends and to the first question is yes. Please don't think bad about that."

*Haunter sighed in relief and the hugged and kissed for a bit. Then Haunter went home. Sylvea went to her room and started to play one her favorite games which was SlimeFarm simulator. She started to fall a sleep and held a stuff teddy bear*

{{ Female Narrator: Why would Haunter be jealous of Sylvea? Does Haunter think Evewill steal her. Let's find out in the next chapter. }}