Chapter 2: Friendships made

When Sylvea woke up she noticed that the house was big when she walked down stairs to get some water still rubbing her eyes. She saw a note from her parents saying they needed to go to work early at the gym they run. ((Note that this is a exercise gym not a Pokémon gym. Just wanted to let y'all know)) she smiled and grabbed some orange juice and when she started fixing herself some eggs to eat. Some one started knocking on the front door. So she moved the frying pan and turned the eye off and said" coming" so they can hear her. She walked up to the door and opened the door and saw two boys and one girl about her age that's 19. The oldest boy introduced himself. He said in a ghostly tone "Hi my name is Gengar and these are my siblings "The middle girl said "hello , my names Haunter, it's so cool to meet new people and your um really um cute" as she began to blush and hid her face with her turtleneck. The youngest one had a ghostly voice as well but more of a higher pitch which made Sylvia think he was either 5 or 7 years old. The lil one said "And you get to meet the all powerful GASPER THE MAGNIFICENT!!!" As he stood there putting his hands on his hips acting like a super hero. Sylveon laughed as Huanter smacked the back of his head with her hand and said "DONT ACT STUPID STUPID!!! She's like twice your age. You can't date her." Gasper laughed and said "I don't date girls any way I'm gay remember." Every one started laughing and so they talked for a long time on the front porch as Gengar explained the old owner to the house sylveon now lives in. She smiled and looked at huanter as she was looking at her and both started blushing. When the clock struck 12 pm . Gasper and his family members stood up and said "don't go out at night please. There's creatures that lurk in the dark at night. Just keep the lanterns lit and place them on your first step or the creature of Deoyxes will take you away and never be found again" Sylveon was shaking till Haunter couldn't hold it in anymore. She started laughing which caused all the others as she told her that it's just a prank my brother pulls. Sylveon smiled and breathed out and said "don't do that stuff to me please. I get easily scared." Gengar apologized and they said "goodbye , hope to see you around later" Sylveon waves as they where leaving and went back to eat her food then watched tv. " I was so happy to find friends" She said to herself as she began to continue watching my lil ponyta friends.