7.

Sonic: earlier, During the Ghost incident, I have heard about the Throndyke family having a daughter when me and Tails were released. Though in my own thoughts I have made my decision to go back and make things right, in my thoughts was my old pal, Cyrus.

He told me that Mobotropolis was taken over and it's up to me, my two friends, and my Sister. Though there's no escape from who I am.

I place the stone right side up but I accidentally cut myself just before placing the stone the right way. The ghost had told me that only royal blood can stick it permanently.

Just after the ghosts incident I had to confront Chris's parents about their daughter.

They confirmed it even though I promise to keep it a surprise. At the hospital she was in, was the day I reunited with my pretend girlfriend, childhood friend, and suppose Fiancé, Rika Flora.

We caught up on a lot and the ultimate charity music tryouts revealed to the world that I had talent.

Though while hanging out Rika in secret I showed everyone some traits I did not want to share. Though just after the whole incident with the Giant Vector, robots started to attack, and during that time, we reunited with our childhood friend, and The Fastest Wolf in the world; Grey-Sky the Wolf.

During a few days of catching up with my group, we thought of a plan to get back home, without using Chaos Control. But now it's time to shine and show the world the Sonic Underground...

________________________________

Sonic, Knuckles, and Rouge were called in again by the President to capture Eggman, though Sonic had a request.

Sonic; Fine, I'll come sir but I have a request.

President; Yeah what is it?

Sonic: Is it okay if I brought someone with me? Rika and Grey-Sky are looking around for a tech wiz named Boomer Kenzie The Porcupine and my Mother.

President: *knowing it be a pain to have Sonic not come he sighed* Okay, you can bring someone with you. What is it a bodyguard?

Sonic: You'll see. *hangs up*

President: *Hangs up* Whoever he's bringing hopefully will be use...*trails of as he realized something* Wait a minute.. Did he say they were looking also for his Mother? *scratches his head*

<meanwhile>

Ron: Okay, so now what?

Sonic: Since Rika and Grey-Sky are in station square searching for Mom and Boomer. Me and Sonia are gonna see what plan he has to capture Eggman once again. He agreed that I can bring her with.

Sonia: If we are going through this plan, then try to behave yourself Sonic.

Sonic: *chuckling* No promises big sis.

Sonia: Why am I not surprised?

Sonic: Come on Sonia, *winks* at least you can come with your cool but cocky baby brother.