3 | ❝Payback❞ - Taesan

╔══════════════════╗
HAN DONGMIN
✎ iii. payback
╚══════════════════╝

 payback╚══════════════════╝

"Come on, baby... Stop ignoring me. Please?" Taesan pouted, lying on the couch with his arms crossed. He knew you wouldn't be able to keep this up forever, but he couldn't lie, he was impressed with how long you had been able to ignore him.

This was your petty payback after he had ignored you while playing a game earlier. He had every intention to give you the attention you wanted... just as soon as his round had finished. You had been too impatient for that, though, which led to you getting upset and asking if he would like it if you gave him no attention. Obviously, he wouldn't. He hated not having your attention just as much as you did. You were always touchy feely with each other, cuddling whenever you didn't have anything else to do, or doing every single activity possible in close proximity. Taesan felt like he was slowly dying inside as you continued to ignore him like it was the easiest thing in the world.

His pout grew in attempts to get your attention and maybe pull at your heartstrings just slightly. He knew his cuteness was one of your weaknesses. You glanced up from your phone for 2 seconds before continuing to scroll, not sparing him another glance. He sighed, chewing on his lip a bit as he thought about what he could do to get your attention.

He had already apologised many times. You had accepted his apologies as well, but they clearly weren't enough to earn him any of the cuddles that he craved for. He tried offering to play a game or watch a movie or even go on a date. All of those were no-gos. Maybe he had to just distract you enough and then you would finally cave.

He cracked his knuckles, preparing to pull out all the hidden boyfriend charm that he had stored away for proper use. Now was as good a time as any to use it. He was sure he would go insane if you ignored him for even a minute longer. You had managed to make him miss you even when you were right in front of him.

"Baby, do you love me?" He asked, tilting his head to the side. You hummed slightly in response. You may be actively ignoring your boyfriend, but you weren't willing to let him doubt your love for him.

"I hate to do this to you, Y/n... but I'm afraid I have no choice." Taesan said dramatically, standing up and making his way over to the couch you were sitting on. He crouched down and cupped your cheeks with both his hands, turning your face gently so you were looking at him. He could see you melting from the way your eyes softened a bit looking at him. "Can I have a kiss?" He whispered, eyes pleading with you.

You let out a soft sigh and Taesan fought back his grin, knowing he had finally gotten you to crack. You held onto his wrist and pulled him closer, smiling when his lips came in contact with yours. He kissed you sweetly and you partly regretted ignoring him for all these hours if this was what you could've gotten if you hadn't.

He pulled out and you smiled shyly and opened the blanket that you were lying under. He grinned and slid in next to you, wrapping his arms around your waist.

"Missed you." You mumbled, pressing a soft kiss to his cheek.

"Don't ignore me in the future... It hurts my feelings." Taesan whined softly and you giggled.

"Sorry. I won't do it again." You said.

"Promise?"

"Promise." Taesan smiled, cupping your cheek to bring you closer for another kiss.