The Offer

Me: I won't be doing the intro thing on this story because to be honest, it's getting tiring trying to think of ones. Anyways, welcome to the first chapter of my newest story. I'm not gonna talk much so I'm just gonna start it. Enjoy the chapter.

.

.

.

He looked accross his surroundings to see Uzui knocked down, Zentisu burried in rubble, Inosuke having a wound on the part of his chest where his heart would be, and Nezuko inside her box behind him. He was on his knees shocked and struggled to breathe. Gyutaro stood over the poor boy as he tried to analyse what is going on.

Gyutaro: Oi, you still alive? You're a lucky one aren't you? I mean everyone is pretty much done. The hashira was way too weak, the blonde guy is stuck under rubble so I'll leave him to suffer. And the boar head? Stabbed right in the heart. Pretty pathetic you know?

Gyutaro grins as he pointed towards Nezuko.

Gyutaro: The demon sticking out of the box on your back, she's family, right? Is she your elder or younger sibling?

Tanjiro couldn't lift a single on of his limbs.  His arms were numb and he was unable to lift his blade.

Tanjiro: Nezuko...is...my little sister.

Gyutaro began to laugh a bit at Tanjiro.

Gyutaro: I knew it! You haven't managed to protect your sister at all!

He then taunts Tanjiro by stroking his hair while grinning.

Gyutaro: You're an elder brother. You're supposed to protect her you know. With this hand you see.

He snickers as he broke his fingers. He then laughed at his suffering and then began slapping his head.

Gyutaro: Hey, how do you feel right now? You're the sole miserable survivor, all on your own.

He then grabbed Tanjiro by his hair and started taunt him more.

Gyutaro:  That little sister you relied on up all her strength! Hey, worm! Dimwit! Sad sack! Coward! Good-for-nothing! Why were you even born, huh? 

Gyutaro then let's go of Tanjiro and grinned at him.

Gyutaro: What are you going to do, huh? With your weak sauce, battered, disgraceful human body! Let's see you cut off my head! Come on! Come on!

Tanjiro was on his knees for a moment before grabbing Nezuko's box and ran away.

Gyutaro: Huh?

Gyutaro was confused for a moment before he started cackle. 

Gyutaro: I see! Your soul got crushed last minute, huh? How pathetic! You're so pathetic you know!

Gyutaro then caught up to him with blinding speeds and kicked him to a burning building. Tanjiro almost got crushed by some burning debri, but luckily he managed to get out and continued running. Gyutaro came out of the fiery building walking over to Tanjiro with a smirk on his face.

Gyutaro: So pathetic. You're so pathetic. You're the most pathetic person I've ever seen!

He snickers as Tanjiro falls to the ground dropping his sister's box. Desperate, he started to throw random things at Gyutaro to try to hinder him. This fails and he was then kicked by the demon. Tanjiro coughs out blood while Gyutaro laughs.

Gyutaro: You might be pathetic, but I don't dislike you. I like things that are dirty, miserable, and pathetic. You have a dirty scar on your forehead. It's nice, I kinda like it.