The First Mission and A Familiar Face

Tanjiro and Gyutaro sparred for hours. While Tanjiro knew that Gyutaro wasn't using his full strength, he could definitely do more well against him compared to their first clash. Daki didn't like Nezuko at first because of her brutally beating the woman, however she started to grow on her with her positive and cute personality.

Gyutaro: Kekkijutsu: Tobi Chigama! (Flying Blood Sickles)

Gyutaro swung his sickles and multiple solidified blood that took on the form of sickle like blades were sent towards Tanjiro.

Tanjiro: Mizu no Kokyu, Ju Ichi no kata: Aranami! (Eleventh form: Rough Seas. I made this one myself because Giyuu's eleventh form is his own creation so I thought Tanjiro would also make his own forms)

Tanjiro sent a wave of blood towards the incoming attack and it absorbed the sickles and was headed straight for Gyutaro. The wave engulfed Gyutaro before it was destroyed by a dome of blood sickle slashes that protected him from the attack.

Gyutaro: Kekkijutsu: Bakko Choryo!

Tanjiro then lunged towards Gyutaro and then his blade of blood erupted into flames.

Tanjiro: Hinokami Kagura: Nichiun no Ryū Kaburimai! (Sun Halo Dragon Head Dance)

Taniiro was engulfed by flames and a dragon made of flames appeared and began to slash at Gyutaro who was intercepting each attack.

Gyutaro: Kekkijutsu: Enzan Senkai! (Rotating Circular Slashes: Flying Blood Sickles)

Gyutaro unleashes circular waves of sharp solidified blood from his body and the flaming dragon began to dissipate when hit by the attack and Tanjiro had his blade snapped broke and both of his arms were cut off when the attack made contact with him. He then began regenerating his limbs and sighed.

Tanjiro: I really thought I had you there.

Gyutaro snickers as walked over to Tanjiro and patted him on the back.

Gyutaro: Your technique really improved, but you're still not yet in my level. Your demon art also helps a lot. It's like mine where I can manipulate and generate blood and your sister's where your blood can ignite into flames.

Tanjiro: I'm still adjusting as a demon. Eating humans still doesn't...feel right.

Gyutaro ruffles his hair and laughs.

Gyutaro: You'll get used to it.

Then Tanjiro heard HIM speak to him.

Muzan: Tanjiro, it's time for your first mission. You must find a slayer that has recently been on a rampage. They have been killing an uncountable amount of demons in Kyoto. You must find and eliminate or perhaps even turn them. You shall be sent there with your sister in thirty minutes.

Tanjiro sighs as he sat down.

Gyutaro: Time for your first mission huh? You'll be fine.

Tanjiro: I know. It's just that I really don't want to follow his orders, but I can't go against him.

Gyutaro: That's how I was when I just becane a demon too. You'll adapt to this new life in no time I'm sure. Now I also have plans for myself while you are going into your first mission. Good luck.

Tanjiro smiled at Gyutaro and prepared for his first mission. After thirty minutes, they heard a biwa strum and they were now transported to an alleyway of Kyoto.

_______________________________________________________________

Tanjiro  and Nezuko have been roaming around the streets of Kyoto when they heard screams. The two of them ran to the source while keeping themselves hidden. They then saw a familiar face who was slaying multiple demons with grace. Tanjiro began to walk towards the familiar slayer with his blood katana in his hands. The slayer notices their presence and turned with widened eyes.