~5~Devil Surprise (1)

[Words<3 1462<3]

{i had fun writted this to it came randomly in my head to write and I'm happy that i did! There will be a part 2 to this also so stay tune for that to!<3}

Soojin pov:

Soojin was out of jail recently and she was at her house still mad about what happened.

So she decided to make a surprise on someone.

She was currently at her house getting ready to go out to suprise someone as a little revenge since she was mad as hell.

ShuQi pov:

The couple was at home and didn't really know what to do for today when Yuqi got the most brilliant idea ever.

Yuqi
"Darling!!!!"

Shuhua
"What is it my love?"

Yuqi was kinda excited and nervous at the same time but still eager to ask if Shuhua would agree.

Yuqi
"I know this will sound kinda insane and you may not agree whit me but... Do you want to go meet my mother!?"

Shuhua was really shocked.

Shuhua
"I- I don't know about that dear..."

Not gonna lie even Yuqi was nervous because she herself was nervous to introduce her girlfriend to her family because her family didn't know that she was actually a lesbian to.

Yuqi
"Trust me! It will be fun! You know love that this will be also my first time that my family learn that I'm lesbian... So no need to be scared."

Shuhua s eyes widened she was surprised that Yuqi s family didn't know that she was lesbian.

Shuhua
"You're family doesn't know?!"

Yuqi
"Well...of course i never told them so this will be my first time telling them and also reveling to them that i have a girlfriend I'm nervous to darling."

Shuhua suddenly looked away fidgeting whit her clothes and whit a sad expression on her face.

Yuqi of course noticed quickly and got down on her legs so that she would be facing Shuhua.

Shuhua looked at Yuqi and immediately looked away feeling something in her stomach it was not pain it was a gut feeling.

Yuqi
"What is wrong love? If you're not ready or uncomfortable i can always cancel."

Shuhua looked at Yuqi now whit a serious expression on her face but also a sad expression to.

Shuhua
"Well.... You know my situation you're parents would not expect a burden like me..."

Yuqi s eyes widened when she heard the words that left Shuhua s mouth and felt the pain and guilt in her chest again.

Shuhua took Yuqi s hands in hers and looked at her whit a calm expression on her face.

Yuqi
"Look love you're not a burden and no matter if my mom doesn't expect you or me that won't stop our love or anything so please trust me!"

Shuhua smiled and Yuqi gave her a peck on the lips whitch made Shuhua gigle.

Yuqi
"So... What do you say?"

Shuhua signed and closed her eyes then when she opened them again she saw Yuqi waiting for her answer whit patience.

Shuhua
"Okay... If it will make you happy then I'll do it!"

Yuqi was unsure if Shuhua was comfortable enough.