~12~Suicide Attempt |•|Final|•|

[Words<3 5204<3]

{I know i know no one expected the final to be today and so early but i decided to make this the longest part like the book 1 final so i hope whoever is reading this enjoy s this<3}

{Also a warning before anything there will be many pov s in this<3 and will be a long journey between our lovely girls so please enjoy reading this<3}

{I'm also so sorry for the late update i hope i didn't make anyone wait too long<3}

ShuQi pov:

It was a sunny day in Korea and Shuhua decided to make a little surprise for her girlfriend but little did she know that this day will turn into a big disaster...

Yuqi was laying in bed next to Shuhua and was in her thoughs when she felt a hand in her sholder and she turned around to see a smiling Shuhua and she gave her girlfriend a short smile and gave her a peck on the lips while she standed up in bed to see what her girlfriend wanted or had in mind.

Shuhua
"Darling."

Yuqi
"Yes.. what is it love?"

Shuhua
"So... I have been thinking about this for a lot of time now and I'm sure you will maybe like it to so... I decided to buy a ship for the night only for the 2 of us..."

Yuqi s eyes widened as bad thoughts quickly filled her mind.

Yuqi gulped but didn't say anything to her girlfriend.

Shuhua
"So... what do you think?"

Yuqi actually liked the idea of them having a romantic night alone but her thoughs were way different than that she hatef herself for a moment for thinking something horrible but she couldn't help it she wasn't feeling really well at the time.

Yuqi looked at her girlfriend's eyes and her eyes started to shake but she replied back to her girlfriend despite that.

Yuqi
"Uh... yeah great idea haha... I would definitely love it... why not."

Yuqi tried to bring up a smile but it turned into a big fake one.

Shuhua noticed that her girlfriend didn't really seem happy as she stuttered on her words and it looked like her eyes were starting to water a little bit but Yuqi didn't show any sad emotions or really any emotions.

At least not for now...

Soojin pov:

Soojin s behaviour has been better ever since she stopped doing nasty stuff to people and mainly focused on herself but then she found the perfect boy for her.

She was currently hanging out whit a guy.
She has finally found the right guy for her and they fitted together perfectly like puzzle pieces.

Her behaviour may not have of changed a lot but when someone meets the right person for them they change little by little and become a "better person".

Soojin
"Bae!"

The guy turned around and catched Soojin in the air.

Soojin have jumped and made a suprise for her boyfriend and they were currently hugged eachother sweetly.

Soojin smiled when she felt her boyfriends perfume on his neck she felt safe in his hug and embrace.

Something that she hasn't been able to find from any other guy other than him.

Her boyfriend
"Hey darling how's is it going?"

Soojin looked up at him whit a smile and got out of his hug.