~6~Devil Surprise (2)

[Words<3 967<3]

{i decided that there will be also a part 3 to this since I'm too lazy to write the rest I'll make a part 3 to<3}

Soojin pov:

As she waited for her gang to arive she was eating some candy when she heard the door bell she screamed.

Soojin
"COME IN!"

Her gang barged in and went next to Soojin bowing in front of her.

Soojin
"Took you all long enough i felt like i was gonna kill all of you if have took any longer."

Her gang bowed again this time apologizeng.

Her gang
"We're sorry ma'am it won't happen again we promise."

Soojin
"Better not."

Her gang
"What seems to be the problem ma'am?"

Soojin
"Nothing really much."

Her gang
"Then why did you call us?"

Soojin took a deep breath kinda mad that they asked her but she didn't give the fucks for that so she carried on whit the conversation.

Soojin
"I want you guys to spy on 2 girl's."

Her gang
"We got it ma'am! Anyways else?"

Soojin
"Not really do y'all need any information about anything?"

Her gang
"Of course."

Soojin hummed in response and explained to them where they should go and do to not get caught by the girls.

Her gang
"We got it we will get going now!"

Soojin
"Better be now get y'all lazy asses out of here before they get fired."

Her gang went running out of the door to do they're job while Soojin was wondering what to do for the day since she felt bored.

ShuQi pov:

Boft of the girls arrived at the airport and signed when they got on the airplane.

They got seats next to eachother of course and when they got seated Yuqi called from the airplane some staff to move Shuhua s wheelchair since they have no where to move it or place it at.

The staff came and took the wheelchair and said that they will immediately give it back after the plane was on the ground.

When the wheelchair was taken away boft girls looked at eachother whit smile's and Yuqi kissed Shuhua on the lips for a good minute when she pulled away for some air.

Shuhua squeaked of happens she still couldn't believe that her crush for the longest time was now her girlfriend.

When Yuqi saw that Shuhua was happy thag made her the happiest person alive because she wanted to give Shuhua everything in the world she still couldn't forgive herself for the accident and she probably never will.

Boft girls fell asleep because they were tired of all the stuff that has been happening for them in life.

Soojin pov:

After a long time of thinking of what to do she finally decided to go to one of her "friend's" party since she's been invited last night by her and she has said that she would think about it and she decided to go to that party since she had nothing better to do.

Before leaving the house she made sure to get dressed good.

She putted pretty revealing clothes on herself to look sexy

{Even tho we all know she is sexy duhh}

She also made sure to call her gang to warn them about something.

When they answered the phone she was the first on eto talk.

Soojin
"Listen I don't have much time where are you all?"

Her gang
"We got on the same plane as the girl's and they are currently sleeping peacefully not noticing us."

Soojin
"That's good i guess anyways i just wanted to inform you all that I'll be going out to a party and i want you all to call me when you'll be coming back so that i can come back home. All clear?"

Her gang
"All clear ma'am."

Soojin hanged so the phone and and touched up her make up and called her so called "friend."

Soojin
"Hey girly how's is it going I'll be coming in 10 minutes or under that."

Her friend
"All good we're all waiting for you bitch."

Soojin lauged when her friend called her a bitch she knew she was joking they talked that way between eachother and it always have been like that.

I mean like are we even suprised that they call eachother bitches?
Not really as we have seen her behaviour in book 1.

Soojin
"Alright bitch will be coming now see ya."

Her friend
"See ya i guess."

As soon as Soojin hanged up the phone she ran out of the house calling a taxi so she could get to the party.

•Time Skip•

When the taxi finally came Soojin was surprised to see a young man probably a little older than her.

She decided to sit in the front seat next to him.
When she took a good look at him she found him really attractive and wanted him to herself.

So she decided to flirt whit him.

The taxi driver
"Where would be you're location ma'am?"

When the taxi driver didn't get an answer he turned his head towards Soojin and found her fidgeting whit her hair and looking at him whit flirty eyes.

Soojin explained the location to the taxi driver.

Soojin then winked at him whitch the man found disgusting.

But Soojin wasn't giving up so easy.

Soojin
"What's you're name handsome."

Soojin asked whit a seductive voice.

The man didn't even turn around to face her he kept his eyes on the road and completely ignored her.

Voting will be very appreciated and will keep me more motivated to write more of this book thanks for the people that do!<3

I'll see you in the next chapter stay safe and healthy<3

And special tags <3: Rose89234 NikolShaldarovalil1pe1509MissNani773Kdramaeux Devvvvv143 ddaengdeong2023<3