~11~Thoughts

[Words<3 630<3]

{I didn't really know what to name this chapter but it's whatever i hope this chapter makes sence to y'all}

It has been a few days since Yuqi refused to eat but eated for her girlfriend's sake.

When she eated she wanted to trow up because she felt sick to herself she didn't have the appetite to eat or drink anything.

Even her girlfriend got worried and tried to speak to her but Yuqi refused to tell anything since she always say "there's nothing wrong" or "everything is okay"

It has been 1 month since Yuqi has eaten anything.
She drinked water but that was it she refused to eat anything and she mostly didn't talk even to Shuhua.

There was something seriously wrong going on whit her but no one knew what it was because she herself didn't know what was wrong whit her.

Shuhua was started to get really worried when Yuqi even barely got out of bed.

Yuqi would get out of bed only for the toilet or to shower or something important.

She ordered food online so that Shuhua could eat.
Shuhua didn't mind that but was really worried about her girlfriend.

It wasn't helping that Shuhua was on a wheelchair and could barely move but Yuqi was there for her if she needed her help.

Shuhua noticed that Yuqi would be there if she needed something but didn't do anything for herself whitch is also one more reason to worry about her girlfriend.

There was also this one problem whitch was when Yuqi would get out of bed she would sometimes hold herself on something to steady her balance because she felt dizzy.

°Flashback°

Yuqi was going finally out of bed after a long time and going downstairs because she wanted to make something for Shuhua to eat since she didn't want her to worry if she was okay or not.

Shuhua was downstairs watching TV and she heard footsteps behind her and she turned around to look and saw Yuqi coming downstairs.

She felt happy and smiled until her smile droped and she screamed when she saw Yuqi almost falling down the stairs but Yuqi caught herself on the staircase to balance herself and she thankfully didn't fall down.

°End of Flashback°

Shuhua was thinking this and then she felt a hand on her thigh and she looked up to see Yuqi standing next to her smiling at her but also whit a look that said "is everything okay?"

Yuqi
"Is everything okay love? You seem stressed?..."

Shuhua gulped and told Yuqi to sit down next to her and Yuqi of course sitted next to her girlfriend.

Shuhua
"I'm stressed because I'm worried about you..."

Yuqi s eye's widened when Shuhua said that and she grabbed her hands in her hands.

Yuqi
"Darling... please don't stress about me... you have enough on you're shoulders..."

Shuhua
"But... i care about you..."

Yuqi
"I know... I know you do..."

Whit that Yuqi got up and left Shuhua in her thoughts while she went to make some food for her.

While Yuqi was making food for Shuhua Shuhua wheeled her way to Yuqi and offered to help Yuqi whit some basic stuff but Yuqi refused.

Tho she held herself whit one hand on her hand while she cooked some food.

While Yuqi was cooking the food she still had her deep thoughts and felt a sharp pain in her chest while cooking.

A pain no one could understand.

Voting will be very appreciated and will keep me more motivated to write more of this book thanks for the people that do!<3

I'll see you in the next chapter stay safe and healthy<3

And special tags <3: Rose89234 NikolShaldarovalil1pe1509MissNani773Kdramaeux Devvvvv143 ddaengdeong2023<3