Update 2

Alright, welcome back guys and guys with no ducks. If you're wondering why this intro is different, don't blame me. Blame the giant orange and white W...

that decided to crack down on books on this app and taking them down on their own free will with no warning or explanation whatsoever

...that decided to crack down on books on this app and taking them down on their own free will with no warning or explanation whatsoever.

You see wattpad, we're not people who take cocks down our throats as a sign of biding by the rules. I'm pretty sure you don't know how to work this app and would rather make it more f**king corporate than it needs to be, so do everyone a favor and go f**k your sister.

Anyway, so you're probably wondering why I decided to update this book instead of my other ones. Well, it's simple, I have an idea of how I want to run the WWA: A New Beginning PPV. I decided to make the decision to do Santana and Ortiz vs Street Profits happen on the next show, but I will not give away the location until the next chapter because leaving the match as it is was really starting to piss me off.

I got some other segments and matches that I gotta get to and it's the following:

Roderick Strong vs Eli Drake (LA Knight) for the WWA US Championship, Minoru Suzuki vs Destroyer vs Andrade El Idolo for the WWA Intercontinental Championship, and, i decided to change this to a number one contender's match for the WWA World Championship, Oshiro vs Bryan Danielson.

The reason I decided to change one of the matches to a number one contender's match is because I actually have a surprise for everyone at the end of the show and I will not be giving it away until then.

Also, for the record, I really don't have motivation to do this, but I thought I might update and try to make the show better in the near future, just because I can't really give a f**k less.

And you know what? I think I'm gonna wrap it up here because I wanna get started on fixing this PPV and get to a segment that's completely random and out of the blue, but I just think it'll work since we're near where I live, and that's New York.

If you guys enjoyed this update, be sure to slap the vote button before your partner/spouse slaps you. Be sure to give me a follow and I might follow you back.

I wanna say sorry if this makes everyone take it the wrong way. I really didn't like what I've done with this show and leaving it like this for so long was the biggest reason why I lost motivation.

It was that bad.

Now, I do hope that this brings some understanding to everyone and I will be updating this again soon. Also, it's 3 more days until my birthday, let's get some good vibes in here, and yeah, I'll see you guys later.

I'm out.