WWA: A New Beginning (Part 6)

(A/N: Well, I'm not ready to write the match between Strong and Drake for this PPV yet, but I hope you understand. The reason I'm not is because I'm trying to find the best matches between the two, just so I could get an idea of what I could put together.

Anyway, I do hope you guys love what I have in mind for this chapter and yes, I know, it's another segment, but it's gonna transition into a match in Part 7. If you guys can please trust me on this, I will greatly appreciate it.

So, onto the second segment.

Also, R.I.P. Iron Sheik.)

Mauro Renallo - Head Commentator

Beth Phoenix - Additional Commentator

Tazz - Color Commentator

Justin Roberts - Ring Announcer

Mark Henry - Main Event Interviewer

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Renallo: Guys, I have received the news that the Hall of Fame legend, the Iron Sheik, one of the greatest to ever put on a pair of wrestling boots, has passed away at the age of 81.

Phoenix: As heartbreaking as it is, we want to send our condolences to the family and friends of the Iron Sheik at this time.

Tazz: One of the baddest men from the 80s and 90s, Sheik broke down barriers on how a bad guy is supposed to be, not to mention that he and the late Nikolai Volkoff were a tag team, winning the world tag team titles at the first ever Wrestlemania in 1985.

Renallo: Former gold medalist from 1971, and a pop culture icon, Rest in Paradise Iron Sheik. You will be missed.

Off the audio, Beth Phoenix is seen on the screen in tears, trying to hold herself together as Renallo comforts his broadcast partner by pulling her into a hug while Tazz is holding back his tears.

Justin Roberts makes the announcement inside the ring as he is now starting to get emotional.

Justin: Ladies and Gentlemen, to honor the life of professional wrestling legend, the Iron Sheik, will you please rise, as we ring the bell, ten times?

Every single person in the arena, including the commentary team, stands as the bell man does his thing.

RING!

RING!

RING!

RING!

RING!

RING!

RING!

RING!

RING!

RING!

Everyone applauds as they cheer and honor the Iron Sheik's life.

~5 Minutes Later~

After the tribute that happened not too long ago to the Iron Sheik, the arena goes quiet for 30 seconds, but all of a sudden, a theme plays...

When that revving up of the guitar is heard, a couple hundred fans start to lose it at the following titantron: