The G Podcast (Eddie Luca And Mercedes Martinez) - Episode 1

(A/N: If you guys are wondering what this is, this is just something that I want to include in this story, and try to make it as entertaining as possible.

Also, I know this is filler and I apologize, but this is just to show that this book isn't over, and to be honest, with the amount of matches and PPVs in the future for this book, I'm actually gonna need some help with the planning.

The reason why is because I'm losing interest and I don't know if I wanna keep doing this, and if I can't, I might as well take it down. I'm sorry if this sounds rude or anything, I just don't know if I can keep doing this after leaving this off for a long time.

Anyway, if you guys wanna see more like this, let me know! So without anymore blabbering, let's get right into it.)

Eddie: Alright, so we're about to get into one of the most requested stories that people have been asking for and I've loved talking about it as it's about to get real. I want everyone to know that this is as real as it can be because I experienced it myself and it's not something that snowflakes can handle as they listen. It's not for the faint of heart! The most controversial figure in the history of wrestling, in my opinion, is about to be talked about. And her name is Bitchface, I mean, Dixie Carter!

(Mercedes laughs out loud as Eddie laughs himself, but keeps talking.)

Eddie: Her segments and the promos she's pulled are the last thing I'd wanna talk about, but all I can tell you is that they work way better than melatonin, and they help me go right to sleep and get ready for the next show in another town.

Jazmin: Don't forget about Vince Russo being her lackey at one point!

Eddie: That's true, but this was before I became a wrestler, so I'm speaking from my time in TNA, and no, I'm not talking about tits and ass, even though you're all about that, Jazmin since you got a beautiful wife and kid, which I support so much.

Jazmin: That's true, and thank you for the compliment. *chuckles*

Eddie: But the fact of the matter is is that, Dixie, she wanted the show to be all about herself instead of the wrestlers and the fans themselves. And I'm super glad I didn't get to hear any reports from you being disgusted and angry by Dixie Carter, Jazmin, because you were on the indie scene around this time, especially with the Mae Young Classic. And you know what? I'm also super glad that people like Helen Keller exist because at least they don't have to see or listen to shit like that!

Jazmin: That's true. I mean, I heard the stories, but you have firsthand experience of what it was like, especially in 2017 through 2018 when you were a part of LAX and it was something I absolutely enjoyed watching.

Eddie: Yeah, I had a blast around that time, all until Bitchface had to come in and ruin it. I remember very well when I heard she called me a "spic" behind my back and it hurt me. Now, I wasn't acting out like a five year old when he/she didn't get to have the toy they wanted at Target or some shit. Instead, I basically just stayed professional until I finally got to have a private talk with K-Dogg. He knew about the incidents and was always my support system when I was in TNA. He always listened and not willing to stand by what just happened. I mean, it wasn't the first time I faced adversity, but when you have an executive producer or official working there who has the show revolved around him or herself, that's when it starts to be a problem. You know, that stuff was during the 50s and 60s, way before I was born, so how hard is it to understand that the times have changed and you can't say shit like that anymore? Seriously, the more you stay like that around the people you work with, the more you piss people off and make them hate you! It bewilders me how out of touch and how racist people can be in times like that.