WWA: A New Beginning (Part 8)

(A/N: For the next two chapters, I'm just going to give away the results of the two matches that's coming up since I'm now limited to how many more pics and videos I can put in for this one.

The next chapter is going to have the result of the triple threat match between Suzuki, Destroyer, and Andrade El Idolo because I really want to focus on Oshiro vs Bryan Danielson and try to make it very entertaining, but I also have an idea to tell a story.

Stay tuned.)

Mauro Renallo - Head Commentator

Beth Phoenix - Additional Commentator

Tazz - Color Commentator

Justin Roberts - Ring Announcer

Mark Henry - Main Event Interviewer

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On the screen, it shows the shoot interview room as it shows Edge limping into the shot as he sits down and starts to cut a promo.

Edge: I may have lost tonight, but that doesn't mean I can't get back up. I meant what I said before we wrestled tonight, I have a ton of respect for Ren Hosako. He's a fantastic wrestler, and I gotta give him props, he showed out. He proved why he's the Broken Winged Angel for a reason.

He grabs onto his neck as he continues.

Edge: If he wants me in the ring, I'm all for it, but still, Ren is the better wrestler and if I have to rate him on a scale of 1 to 10, it would be a 15. Anyway, now that's done, I'm hoping to work with the younger guys and see how they stack up. Am I gonna be able to hang with them? We'll see what happens.

He gets up and walks off.

A few minutes later, Ren comes into the shot and sits down with a big smile on his face.

Ren(subtitles): Oi, for 16 years, I would travel to many different companies, hoping to see if they got the best wrestlers on the planet. Some were amazing, some were solid, some were downright bad, but this was probably the best choice I could've made because not only is this a startup company, it's giving me real competition, and what better place to start than New Jersey?

Ren is still smiling as he continues...

Ren(subtitles): I think I did pretty good out there, you know? I mean, the match may have been 15 minutes or so, but that's okay. Me showing out and doing what I do best is just enough for me to keep going. I mean when I say this, I'm home. And I don't mean Yamaguchi, my hometown in Japan, or Orlando, I mean home, as in wrestling.

As Ren starts to drink a bottle of water and he starts to drink and talk at the same time...

Ren(subtitles): Growing up, I didn't have much friends and it mainly had to do with autism, but it didn't matter. I've made it in life through this sport. It was an escape for me. It helped me with my mental health, it helped me with my anxiety, and most of all, it helped me find the one person that I've fallen in love with and no, it's not the ring, it's Io Shirai.

Ren is starting to be emotional again as he explains...

Ren(subtitles): She and I met through KAIRI at a charity event as Io found me adorable because of how I introduced myself, but when she learned about my disability, she never saw me any different from other people. We would remain best friends and hang out however we can, but three years later, we would get together and I'm really happy to have someone as her. Io, if you're watching this, happy anniversary, baby. I love you.