6.Wedding Preparation

Ella Rose ,
I woke up next day , there was a lot of noise, so I came down stairs to see what's going on . I had a brush in my mouth my hairs were tied into a pony tail , my eyes weren't completely open . I saw a lot of wedding dresses , along with many people in uniform, that's when Anthony said " Go get changed and select a wedding dress"
I said " you choose I don't have a great choice in dresses"
He looked at me , it seems he got irritated and that's when Simon said " Ella would you mind if I choose "
I said ohk I am fine with it . Anthony then said" never mind I am selecting your dress " He said " Simon postpone all the meetings ,and just inform I am coming in the second half " .
I got changed took a quick shower and came down he had selected 3 dresses and told me to try on .

Anthony Darlington ,
I was kind of mad at her , cause my work was delayed , but that's fine its my wedding and I don't want her to look like a clown I thought
That's when she came out with the wedding dress on , I almost dropped my phone , then I saw Simon blushing I went up to him and whispered that's my bride why the hell are you blushing.
That's when Ella asked how do I look , while struggling with her zip.

And Simon said " You look like a doll " and she laughed . I went to her and helped her with the zip . I kissed her shoulder to make Simon jealous, but Ella gave me an disgusted look and left . ohk I was embarrassed.
Then the wedding planner's came I asked them to sit on the couch , and we were discussing the venue and theme, when I saw Simon cracking jokes , and Ella laughing, I got irritated and asked Ella to sit with me , she pouted her mouth showing she was least interested in the preparation . Then Jack ( the wedding planner ) asked Ella " What is your favorite colour we can add it to the wedding theme " She said without giving a second thought " Black " Like who wants black theme in the wedding. She is sick, man . Jack smiled awkwardly. Then I said Jack do what ever colour is in trend , and then Jack asked Ella if she wants to choose the cake he showed him a bunch of options in his ipad , she didn't seem to like any , then there was a kids cake section, which she promptly clicked and chose a princess themed cake , and asked if she can have it . I took the ipad from her and gave it back to Jack , and asked him to select any cake with no strawberries, I was allergic to strawberries. Ella again cutely pouted her lips and asked if she could leave .
After she left , Jack said " sir your bride is pretty " . and left .
I think she is pretty as well , but her pretty face is not gonna save her from my revenge. I smirked .

Ella Rose ,
It was evening and I was just walking around in his huge garden , and taking pictures when I found a little puppy in there . I cried "Awww , Hyyy mumchkidi you are so cute " .
I took him in my arms, it was the cutest dog I have ever seen . I named him Ziko , and took him inside, I put a little collar in his neck .

He was my big boy I said , I waited for Anthony to return so that I could ask him to keep the puppy

He was my big boy I said , I waited for Anthony to return so that I could ask him to keep the puppy . When Anthony returned he didn't seemed to be in a good mood , I didn't care and still went to him I asked " Can I please keep this puppy "
He looked at the puppy disgustingly and said " Leave it outside the mansion or it is dead "
I thought" if I ask him once more he will agree " so in a childish voice I said "pwease "
He took out his gun and at one shot the puppy was laying dead beside me .
I froze , I got goosebumps all over my body , my whole body was shaking in terror . he casually said " I warned you and left " .
It was my fault if I would not have bought the puppy inside it would not have been killed . I cursed myself , that's when I realised Anthony really is a devil .
He don't care about me he can kill me anytime . I started hating him .When a big tear droplet escaped my eyes .