18.Merger Celebration

On the day of Merger celebration party. Simon went to Anthony's apartment, and helped him get ready. Anthony had no househelp at all, he had completely cut human interaction from his life. Simon and Anthony heeded to the party. Its been four years since Ella passed away and after that Anthony didn't attend any social events.

Anthony Everette,
I reached the party, it was a marvelous destination, the theme was crystal blue, Everything so sparkley, yet I wanted to go back to the corner of my room and just get drawn in my sorrow. Its been years since I peacefully slept. Everytime I try to be happy it reminds me of Ella.

Only if she would have hated me, or screamed at me before attempting to die , I wouldn't be in so much pain

Only if she would have hated me, or screamed at me before attempting to die , I wouldn't be in so much pain . At that end moment why did she love me so much, that I feel burdened. The fact that no one called me a murderer, is the worst .It would have been easy being called a murderer and living truly, rather than dying inside everyday.
The hall was filled with elite people, everyone with their assistant, I was Offcourse the center of attention. At this point I didn't care about my company anymore, I just wanted to find peace. At that moment Mr Henry Stirling entered, along with his granddaughter, he was the ceo of Aurelia Enterprises and was soon going to handover the company to his granddaughter .

Mr Henry Sterling looked like a kind man. With a mischievous twinkle in his eyes. He was punctual , strict and had
a good sence of humor.

My life turned Upside Down when I saw his granddaughter, the same eyes, The same sweet smile, the same face everything was same, she even had the same sparkle in her eyes

My life turned Upside Down when I saw his granddaughter, the same eyes, The same sweet smile, the same face everything was same, she even had the same sparkle in her eyes. She looked just like Ella. Just like my Ella , I mustered up all my courage, and went up to her. With a shaky voice I said "Ella , you came, you finally came back I missed you. "
She looked at her assistant, in a shock when her assistant whispered something in her ears. Then she politely smiled at me and said " Well hello Mr Anthony, its great meeting you. I think you confused me for someone else .My name is Viviana Stirling.

I was in utter disbelief, I didn't realize when a drop of tears escaped my eyes

I was in utter disbelief, I didn't realize when a drop of tears escaped my eyes . Viviana " you okay ,do you need any help " said with a concerned look . That's when Simon came running towards me took me and apologized everyone about my behavior.

He told me that, Viviana indeed looks like Ella but isn't Ella.Simon pulled out his tab and showed me the whole biodata of Viviana, she went abroad to study at a very young age . She just passed out from a prestigious institution called "Global Business Academy."
And there were a couple of pictures of Viviana when she was abroad, she still looked exactly like Ella.
With everything going on we signed the contract and Mr Henry Stirling raised a toast to our happy cooperation in future. And then the party began. Everyone was enjoying themselves, but I just couldn't help but notice Viviana, she had a different style, different fashion sence than Ella. She was dressed up elegantly. Her accent was different, yet her eyes ,her smile it still felt like Ella's.

After the party ended, Anthony and rest of the people left , that's when Mr Henry leaned towards Viviana and whispered, " Good job , remember you are Viviana not Ella, Ella is dead".
Viviana smirked a little ,looked dead in the eyes of Mr Henry and said " Who is Ella , do I know her ".and both of them laughed. Then Viviana said " I just want to walk home you guys leave".

She walked to a very familiar place, the same graveyard.Where Ella's father was burried.
As Ella stood before her father's grave, a gentle breeze began to rustle through the trees. The wind seems to carry a sense of familiarity and comfort, as if it's embracing her in that moment.
She then said " Dad I missed you "As tears started flowing, she continued, "They killed your daughter they did,and you know the sweet name that you gave me "Ella" they changed it to Viviana, even I don't like the name. She then wiped her tears and then said " Daddy, I am not a doctor anymore, my medical license are cancelled". They say I am going to be in buisness. Well daddy I will come to you again tomorrow, good night dad. She walked towards the park which was nearby, and the memories flashed. How she was so in love with Anthony. She had told him every secret of her life. And Anthony didn't care at all. She then went back to the mansion of the Stirlings .