8.Why Does He Care .

Ella Rose ,
After reaching home he put me in the couch , gently took off my heels my foot ,was swollen I saw him , he was getting worried " its just a sprain I said " He didn't say anything he was quietly examining my foot . He asked " Is the dress heavy " I nodded he helped me to go to my room and get changed after that , we came downstairs he bought a first aid kit ,he took out a scrap band aid and wrapped it neatly around my feet and asked " Have you eaten anything " I replied no he then went to the kitchen and started chopping vegetables , the way he was playing with the vegetables, he looked really professional, I took my phone camera pointed towards him and said " I will upload this vedio on internet ,girls will go crazy for you "
" Does that mean you are going crazy for me now " He said with a smirk . I just smiled awkwardly and hoped back to the couch with one leg , I saw him smile though. He looked cute while smiling, he should smile more often I think .

He bought back two plates of spaghetti, and we started eating he cooks really well , he gave me a pain killer and said go to sleep . as he was leaving I held his hand and quickly put a band aid , his fist as it was bleeding, and said " I don't keep favors " He didn't say anything and left .

After that , he ignored me for several days . Here we go I got ghosted . that sucks he pretended as if I didn't exist. I thought we could be friends but , that freak choose to avoid me .

After 15 days ,

I was minding my own business, when Simon came home .He was searching for some red file , and couldn't find it , so he came to me and asked about the file I looked at him and said " Seriously bro , how do I know ,he have been ignoring me for so many days . insensitive freak , it must be hard working with him right " Simon smiled a little and said " You don't know him "
" I know him for sure his name is " Mr Rude , he is just a insensitive, spineless freak right " Simon suddenly got serious. I am sorry I was just kidding I said , he said " You know our driver Mr Richard "
I nodded and said yess . Simon went on " He is old enough to get retired. But Anthony hasn't fired him because Mr Richard have to take care of his grand daughter as his daughter and son-in-law, died in a car accident. Anthony knows no other company will give him work at this age .
Simon continued " If not for Anthony I would have ended up in the streets. "
When I was little he saved me from my abusive parents and took care of me like his brother " .
And Simon left with tears in his eyes .
I was shocked , he is not that bad after all I guess .

After a few time I got a call from the hospital saying, my medical license have been renewed and I can join work from next month. I was excited, I thought I wouldn't be able to work again . then I asked do you know who did it . to which the person replied " Someone named Anthony Darlington "
I was over the moon I wanted to thank him .

I drove to his office and everyone there greeted me , when I reached his cabin I saw him with Ivy , they were discussing about something , when Ivy saw me she held Anthony's hand and smirked at me " My heart hurt , it felt like a crane crushed my heart " Wait was I jealous but why ?

Then Anthony asked me Why I was there , I literally forgot every thing when I saw him . I did not say. Anything and just walked out of his office. Every thing was same but , suddenly everything appeared more beautiful to me . I was seeing Anthony every where. I was smiling like an idiot. It seems like I fell in love with him . I know he would never accept me but I just can't help it .