7.The Wedding

Ella Rose ,
Our wedding was gonna be at night, I didn't see Anthony's, for the whole day . I didn't want to either . At the evening, I was taken to a hotel which was decorated magnificently, I went to the bride's room ,there was my wedding dress, a makeup artist, and a hair stylist. They were helping me to get ready . I was kind of sad cause, it was a big day for me . I know nothing is true , but still I missed my family ,my friends. I wanted them to be there , but Anthony is just a spineless, rude ,arrogant freak . I think instead of Mr Darlington his name should be officially Mr rude. Why would he care for anyone's feelings .

   It was time for me to walk down the asile

It was time for me to walk down the asile. The big gates opened I was mentally prepared to walk alone, when my dad gently grabbed my hands , I was shocked then I was my mom I was already in tears , then I saw Myla and Joshua they were smiling at me . I was over the moon . then as I was walking I saw Anthony smiling at me , he was not that bad as I thought. I should thank him I guess.

Then the priest started the wedding vows , he asked me " do you take this man as your husband " I do " I said .He than asked Anthony " do you take this women as your wife " I do " He said in a deep voice . Then the priest said to him you may kiss your bride , he cleared his throat and was looking uneasy so I leaned forward and gently kissed him. He blushed I guess . I don't know . then I said " Thank you for inviting my family and friends . He said " don't overthink, I was just feeling bad that your life is going to be hell now so enjoy your last happiness " he said with out any expression. What a freak can't he just say welcome.
Expect for my friends I knew no one I was awkwardly smiling the whole time .

Anthony Darlington,
Ohk so now my revenge starts. I went to one of my friends Ivy . she is the daughter of a big investor and was constantly persuing me to be her boyfriend. I guess its the right time Ivy was drinking wine and seemed sad , I went to her and asked " So Ivy will you be girlfriend "
Ivy said " really , but didn't you just get married "
I told her " you just have to pretend to be my girlfriend "
She seemed to happy , afterall she dies to be around me .

Ella Rose ,
It was getting dark and almost all the guest left and I couldn't find Anthony any where did he just go back home I thought. He must be sick I guess , there was no car waiting for me , he is really mr rude he could have just informed me I booked a cab and went to his mansion I thought before going to my room I should check on him if he is ohk ,and it was our wedding night , so . I went knocked on his door then a ,pretty girl opened the door her lipstick was smudged, her hair was messed up and Anthony was laying on the bed . wait did I get cheated on . on my wedding night . When Anthony said " Why are you standing wanna join us " I looked at him with rage and said " Pervert I hate you "
He grinned and said " Aww baby ,we have the same mutual feeling, now leave us alone .
And they closed the door on my face .
Seriously I am such a loser , I got dumped on my wedding day . I called Myla to cry , but her phone was switched off . I didn't want to stay under the same roof as that jerk I thought. I went out in my wedding dress , I wasn't sad exactly I was feeling defeated. I felt like actually his sister's died because of me . That is why he is so mean to me .I guess , that's when someone grabbed me from behind and said " What is such a beauty doing alone at night , in a wedding dress "
His grip was tight but I managed to bite his hand and escape, I started running and my heels broke I fell down I saw him , approaching me I found a rock beside me and threw at him at his face, his nose was bleeding. He grabbed my neck that's when I saw Anthony grabbing him and hitting him he was beating him mercilessly, I had to stop him or he would have killed that man . Anthony's hands were bleeding, then he lifted me up and asked are you ok I noded. He carried me to his mansion. There were almost no staff as we were supposed to stay at the hotel , there were no bodyguards either .
I had never seen him this close before he was sweating his sleeves rolled up . when we reached there he emotionlessy told " Ivy leave " she was angry but she left .