-surprise

Another boring day at school, leaving will exhausted and tired, when he got home. His legs hurt so bad, since he had to walk the whole way back home all alone, without a ride. Jonathan was apparently really busy with something, and his mom had plenty of work to do and couldn't get off the phone not even for one second, cause of her telemarketing job. What a day.

"I'm home!!" Will yelled throughout the whole house only to be greeted with his mom's sweet voice for a quick second, before she got back into the conversation on the phone. Will was for sure used to it, but he couldn't say it didn't annoy him. He appreciated his mom for trying to earn some money, so that the family could at least manage to buy something to eat or drink, but at the same time hated the fact, that his mom was so busy all the time.

The brunette boy threw his backpack near the dining table, and made his way to the fridge. He opened it, expecting for something delicious to be cooked, since Joyce was a very greatly unexpected cook, but nothing.

After a few minutes of thinking about what he could possibly eat, he remembered he had left some chocolate bar in his bedroom. Now the only thing to do was to hope it didn't melt by that time.

His sister was super sick that day, so Will decided to make El her favourite tea. Camomile tea with sugar, honey and lemon. So basic, but so special to that long haired, brunette, magic girl.

Will knocked softly, in case El was still sleeping or napping, so that he wouldn't wake nor scare her. "El?" The brunette boy spoke quietly, patiently waiting for an answer. "Yeah?" A really quiet response could be heard. El had already woken up from her sleep a long time ago, but her mom was so busy, that she didn't have any time to make her anything nor notice that her youngest child was already awake.

El was surely capable of making the breakfast herself, but she felt too dizzy and her head was spinning like crazy, that she couldn't manage to even get up and get dressed.

"Hey, El. I brought you some camomile tea if you'd like??" Said Will, when he entered the organised bedroom. "It's your favourite and I just thought it would make you feel better." Will put on a quick polite smile, his gaze focused on El's eyes, and waited for his sister to answer. "Yeah, sure. I'd love to, thank you!" Said El, to Will being so quick to give her the tea, that it almost spilled everywhere.

"How are you feeling?" Asked the brunette haired boy, watching as El carefully took a small sip from her drink. "Better. The tea is good, honestly!" El wanted to compliment Will's politeness and actions more, but she wasn't as good with words as the other kids around there. She was trapped in a large lab her entire life after all, so that was completely understandable.

"I'm glad."

Will took his backpack from downstairs upstairs, together with a drink he made for himself. An iced coffee, since it was absolutely hot outside and he felt like fainting in any moment. Sure he liked a nice warm weather, but those kind of weathers, that would make him sweat anywhere he went, weren't his exact favourite.

He was so ready to burst in his room, turn on the cheap fan and jump in his bed and do nothing all day. In fact, his room was a total mess, but as much as the sun was steaming, the boy didn't want to do anything cuz of it, so lying in bed all day was the answer.

Will reached for the handle, whilst trying not to drop the glass with his freshly made iced coffee, and opened the bedroom door only to see a familiar figure standing near the window.