Ch.1 Exhaustion

(English isn't my first language, If i make any grammar mistakes I'm sorry! Please enjoy.)

It was a relaxing and calm night.

For anybody that wasn't Redson.

Redson had his wielding shield in, slobbering himself in his work.
Why? Didn't matter. All that mattered was it'd be done.
Redson let out a grunt. He couldn't find out how to properly wire this clone. It was infuriating.
He looked over to the window. He currently stayed in his three story suite, being forced to take his tinkering there since his mother found it a nuisance. He was in his room, high up and away from the city. Again, why?
Well, This bull clone was special. Not special as in—"Incredibly and indubitably undefeatable"- type.

It's supposed to aide in assitance and perfection. It was for his parents. They wanted a clone.. one which would not fail.
Unlike their half-baked son.

Contrasting the tension in his heart,
The Birds chirped, the stars danced. And the moon gleamed as citizens ran and laughed all around.

"..Peasants." Redson snarked. He glanced off to the city, Disgusted. They all cheered and ran across narrow streets. As if nothing had ever happened. Sure, The DB family was on "good" terms with Monkie king and his successor. But they weren't loyal nor trusting. Mei didnt Redson anywhere near them and pigsy was skeptical of him. Monkey king didnt particularly care, as-long as his disciple wasn't saught after. But it was hard to avoid someone who's seen protecting the whole city. He's practically everywhere.
There was a part in Redson that had a sense of guilt, but also a part in him that grew saddened. Saddened his parents couldn't just let the Monkey idiots go.

Redson sighed nonetheless. His family never let go of grudges. It was starting to get to him, having to constantly engineer killing machines destined to fail.
He got back to work and wired in a few pieces, making a spark, causing electrical wires to spew out the clone, rejecting the pieces.
"Dammit.."
This was impossible. He couldn't figure out just why he couldn't make something so simple.
He didn't want to make the thing in the first place, it angered him. Annoyed him. Everything about this clone made him want to set fire to every piece.

Redson coughed, taking off his welding shield to breathe in some air. As he was about to get back to work, he heard steps to his door. Not heavy, not light.

Mother.
She always had a bad habit of teleporting to his place at bad times.
Redson stiffened as she entered.
She glanced at the clone, giving redson a narrow eye.

She settled down from her wind, landing in front of him.
"And what is this..? I would have presumed my useless son would have already finished such a needlessly simple task.. "

She stated, clearly in a mocking tone.

Redson scoffed, mustering up his words.
"Mother.. I need more time. I just can't finish such complex designs in a-

*CRASH*

"FOOL.
Redson flinched, a pile of his work being tossed by his mothers unforgiving hand.

'No need for EXCUSES. I told you, get this done. Even someone as useless as you can't build a simple clone? You can't build a thing you've built for YEONS? You dare mock me.. I want an assistant and you give me trash...seems ironic for you. You're hopeless. Shamless, You're no son of mine. You bring shame upon me and this family.

Redson was speechless. He stared at the ground and furrowed his eyebrows in shame. He felt like crying and slamming himself onto the wall.

"I- Dont- I just-
He muttered, before getting cut off.

"Don't speak to me in such humanly tone. You're a demon. I want this done tomorrow. Disrespect me twice.. and you'll be on your way. I have no use for you after this. Refuse with one of your little tantrums and i'll have to call your father. Understood?"

Redson widened his eyes, shifting back in surprise. He clenched his fists as grit his teeth.

"Yes, Mother.."
Princess Iron fan scoffed. Gathering her wind to whirlwind out.
This was too much. Redson had failed and gotten punished, but it was never enough to get him kicked out. Maybe if he built this— Maybe he could show his mother he still had it in him.
Yes!—

"Ugh-"
Redson groaned, a leakage of blood trickling down his nose.
He couldn't work like this.
He wiped his nose.
He needed a break, he needed a distraction. He needed...

"Noodle boy..?"