Ch. 3

The crickets chirped. The trees swung. A sweet melody surrounding the two.

Contrasting Mk's thoughts.

Mk was contemplating to leave this demon.. or bring him. No no, not like that.
To train! But..
Monkie King didn't trust the newly profound; quote on quote "Suspiciously calm murder family." Sooo.. Monkie kings approval comes first or he'd really get a yelling out of both Mei.. And Pigsy. And Tang. And-
Ugh! So complicated.

First, convince redboy and properly introduce him! Praise his hard works and cool and admirable actions for helping them defeat LBD. Even after he and he his family were the ones that started that whole shebang-bang...But he still wanted to train with Red boy!
Who wouldn't?! 
Hes just so.. Hot-
I mean!— COOL- yeaaah. cool.
His fire is cool, So is his red hair, and his muscles! Holy- He needed to get on his training schedule.
Mk had previously been trying to get close to this peculiar demon.. but he's always just gone away and vanished. Poof. Nada.
Sure- they've talked and fought together. But that was always with Mei and the others, not exclusive to only them. And after he would just vanish with his fire, not even a goodbye.. Adios..
But now!

Was this an opportunity sent from heaven?!
——————————————————————

"Redson?"
Mk beckoned again, tilting his head to get a better view of Redboy.
He stood out, his glowing hair didn't really adjust in the dark.
Hm? He's sitting still-
Mk held in a laugh, is he embarrassed?

"What're you doing here? It's preeeetty late Redsonn~ I just got done delivering some noodles to a friend. Are you stalking me or are you lost? Or are you stalking me? If you waned to talk you could've just called! Mk stated in a sweet, enticing tone. Hoping to bribe in an offer the idea of sparring with him. And getting his number.

"Zip it Peasant!"Redson stated sternly, surprising Mk.

"I dont need your shabby words tainting my vocabulary with incoherent nonsense! And N-NO! I would never.. Involve myself in such- Cowardly actions... To both exchanging words from a measly noodle and stalking. Pssht-"

Mk listened carefully, though he wasnt intimidated. He noticed Redboys body language seemed strange from his usual expressive body; and his words seemed to be more protective than threatning. Mk wasn't very good noticing changes. But Redson was different okay? Just cause- Mk MAY have stalked him a few times himself..
Mk ignored his words and parted apart the bush he was kneeling under, startling Redson in the process.

"H-Hey!!"
Redson tried to move from his spot, but that was impossible. Noted the many thorns standing from every side of him. He hid inrose bush out of all things..
Mk, ignoring Redson winced as a thorn came into contact with his index finger.
"Eek! Yikers.. Thorn push.. You're really a handful huh?" He offered Redboy a hand with an appealing smile.

"Here, Stay still or youll get hurt."

Redson hustled up in an angry fit.

"Are you mocking me?! Know i am not so CASUALLY found in your presence. Y-You should be grateful to breathe the same air as me! YOU- YOU LOWLIFE!"
He said in an almost pained voice.

"I told you to stay still.. Demons sure are something. If you wanna leave without my help so bad then whyre you here? Doesnt look like youre working. More like spying to me."

Redson had no answer to that. He was..
Right.

"I-What i do— IS NONE of your business monkey boy. Please and thank you. I simply enjoy relishing in nature A-Aas ONe does." Red stated, pain in his words from the movement in his ankle.