Ch.2

Redson poked his head away from his desk to the window infront of it.
What was he doing here?
It was late.

He shifted his attention to the strange figure. His vision had always been good when it came to this.
It was Mk, his usual self. Presumably Humming to his tunes and delivering noodles.
Redson had a sudden urge. He and Mk weren't close, practically rivals in everything.
Well, to Redson that is.
Previously stated before.. After the defeat of the Lady Bone Demon they had an unspoken truce, Although the DB family didn't have anything against them, both monkeys still stood.
And that was enough to keep the tension.

Peace never lasted. Not in the bull family. Friendly chatters and praises never did.. they never did.
Even Redson was surprised to see his family apologize after the whole LBD incident. But not even a few weeks after they were back to their usual self, fighting over tech and utilities.
But nonetheless.. Thats demons for you.

——————————————————————-

He hopped down from his place. Well- hideout. Only his mother knew of this place; noting she'd frequently whirlwind here.

He scoped the area of any witnesses before grabbing ahold of the railings and swiftly landing far down onto some bushes.
Why was he there?
Why go through the trouble of seeing such a horrendous-impeccable-ugly ogre face?
Why- there's no explanation. He was curious.
Redson was also intrigued and drawn by this monkey that always seemed straight out of a zoo. and just like zoo animals, the sight..It's weird, but you can't help but see what its next actions are.
Not that Redson would know, he'd only ever read about it.

He silently watched, almost like a predator hunting its prey. He crouched down on his knees, looking over mountains of thorns and leaves.
Mk was delivering noodles.
But it was strange. He doesn't work this late.

How did he know?

Commotion would stop as soon as dawn hit.

Mk swung around a bag of noodles, delivering it down on a doorstep.
"What you gon do with all that #&#% inside them jeans!? Yuh- uhuh! My hump my hump!"

"..What the buddha."
Redson whispered.. almost puzzled to the vulgar choice in music.

Redson stared in what seemed like hours.. cringing at the mere sight.
Mk was really obnoxious. He skimmed through songs, singing along to his favorites. Pretty sure Mk was about to head out of work with some noodles and was just now delivering them. Strange..
Mk dropped off his last delivery and started walking back.

"Rverynight we clubbin!! Poppin em' pills we ballin!"

Redson had enough of sightseeing.. The kid was just dancing, not causing a ruckus. Redson wasn't sure why he himself was there in the first place.
He straightened out his knee and-

Crack.

"Ow!" Redson groaned, a full thorned flower piercing down his ankle. The flower twisted off the branch and fully attached itself to Redson, quickly leaving a trail of blood soaked into his pants.

My clothes are fireproof- For heavens sake do i need it flower proof too?!
He yelled to himself.

The flowers must've had something against him.. being this sharp to pierce through his clothes.
He had been in the same clothes for past few  days since his mother always clocked in all day. Except Friday's, which today was. The only days she let him have some sort of "freedom."

Redson shook from his daze and looked over where Mk last stood.
Crap.
He's gone. Did he go home?
Did he hear him? He's so screwed.

"Redson?"

Quadruple screwed.