18 • It wasn't close

Chapter Eighteen
It wasn't close

Asakusa, Tokyo
Park Mansion

 That is awfully stupid and dangerous," Haemi crossed her arms at JK's shower suggestions.

 "You say that 'cause you've never done it," he winked at her.

 Haemi chuckled and rolled her eyes. "Do you know how many people come into the ER because of shower sex incidents?" She asked. "Not doing that. People know that it's dangerous, but they keep doing it..." she commented.

 JK sighed. She wouldn't change her mind. "Because it's good," he assured. "You should still try it someday. Trust me," he said, standing up from her bed. He stepped into Haemi's private bathroom to take his shower.

 Haemi went back to studying after he went. She sat by her desk, yawning and reading. She didn't want to sleep yet, but her eyes were tired. She took her glasses off. "Ah... I'm sleepy..." she uttered, listening to the water sounds JK made. Would it be really nice in the shower? "Water isn't a good lubricant anyway... What could it be?" The girl massaged her temples and her nose bridge. Before she knew it, she was taking a nap on her desk, her head resting on her arms.

 JK walked out of the shower with wet hair and no shirt. Seeing the scene, he smiled and sat by her. He stared at Haemi's sleeping face. She was frowning. "Cute..." he chuckled. He almost slapped himself after saying that out loud. Luckily, she didn't hear. JK leaned forward, his face close to hers. They had been spending much time exploring each other's bodies, but her face was often buried in a pillow... The man rested his head on the desk, staring at her. After he had enough, he tapped on her shoulder. "Get in bed," he gently tried to wake her up.

 Haemi breathed in sharply. "Hm? No..." she hummed.

 JK poked her nose, making her scrunch it. "Come on, you'll hurt your neck," he insisted. Haemi only hummed, unable to speak. He bit his lip and held back, thinking she sounded sensual. JK decided to pick her up in his arms to carry her to bed. She woke up more when she felt his warmth against her. He put her down and she pulled him in. No words were needed, and the two started kissing slowly. When he started touching her breast, she stopped him. "Why," he whined.

 "Why? I could list 50 reasons. I let you sleep in here because I feel bad for you, not because I want to get dirty in here," she reminded him of the deal.

 JK hummed. "Don't you want to have a bit of fun?" He asked her. "Don't reject me like this, come on," he said while pressing kisses on her face.

 Haemi smiled under him, closing her eyes. "Not more than kisses," she hummed.

 JK rolled his eyes. "Fine," he slowly started kissing her body down. Knowing where he was going, Haemi sharply raised her knee between his legs. JK pulled away fast. "Alright!" he sat up on the bed and rubbed his face.

 "Try that again and you sleep on the couch, puppy," she warned and shifted in the bed, getting comfortable.

• T h e  Ne x t  M o r n i n g •

 Haemi slept peacefully. Only JK was being tortured. It was a dangerous game they played. Haemi woke up hearing a knock on the door. She sprung and immediately pushed heavy JK off the bed. A loud thud was heard. "Are you ok?" Junhyun asked behind the door.

 "Yes!" she exclaimed as JK groaned in pain. "My laptop fell," she said, rushing to the door. She slightly opened it to find her father's confused face.

 "Be careful with it. Were you still sleeping at this hour?" he asked, peeping inside her bedroom. "Unusual..." he commented. "When you're ready, come downstairs, I have to show you something."